Qantas Airbus A330-300 ‘Rainbow Roo’

Qantas, the flag carrier of Australia made history as the first Australian airline to paint one of their Airbus A330-300 aircraft in rainbow colours, supporting Sydney’s annual Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras. This exciting livery features a pride flag positioned next to the famous flying kangaroo and a rainbow themed Qantas logo on the aircraft’s fuselage. This beautiful paint job would be a fantastic edition to Infinite Flight’s long list of liveries and would most certainly compliment Australia’s leading airline.

Why is this important?

The Infinite Flight community is a diverse place with many members coming from diverse backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and ways of life. The LGBTQ community is just one of them, and being well associated with the background/startup of the the Infinite Flight company would greatly compliment the simulator.

This aircraft not only makes a great statement, but also allows for many diverse destinations to and from the country continent of Australia.

Listed below are the A330-300 International destinations from the major cities/airport hubs in Australia.

• Singapore
  • Jakarta
  • Manila
  • Hong Kong
  • Shanghai
  • Tokyo
  • Osaka
  • Sapporo
  • Honolulu

Great livery! Out of votes but has my support 100%!

4 Likes

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

As a LGB(T)Q+ Family member I’m gonna support that, cleared a vote for it.

4 Likes

Thanks so much @SunDown! As a proud member and supporter of the LGBTQ community myself, I’m extremely grateful for your vote. I really hope this is eventually added in order to show more appreciation for diversity in the community.

1 Like

As an Aussie and a supporter of the LGBTQ+ family, this has certainly got my vote for sure!

3 Likes

This, along with the Silveroo livery, is a must for this rework. Voted!

1 Like

Thanks for the vote! I appreciate the support :)

Agreed, this would be a fantastic edition to the featured Qantas liveries in the simulator. Thanks for the vote!

Unfortunately I don’t have a free vote, but this has my full support!

1 Like

No worries, thanks for showing your support!

1 Like

Oh yes! As a member of the LGBTQ community, I shall vote!

2 Likes

Thanks for voting!

1 Like