Qantas A380 in Space

Here are some spectacular views of a Qantas Airbus A380-800 over the Eastern Australian Coast, above planet Earth in space.

8 Likes

Nice shots! For some reason I can never figure out how to do that. I also changed it to #screenshots-and-videos 😉

1 Like

Thanks so much!! 😁 I’m glad you liked it.

How did you do that?

I’m pretty sure that this is a bug the developers for Infinite flight may not be aware of. It’s extremely simple. All you need to do is simply load a flight in either solo or multiplayer, with any aircraft of your choice. Take off the aircraft and pause the game for approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Then you need to resume the game, pause it again and end the flight. Once you’ve competed these steps go into replays, select the most recent, play the replay and don’t skip ahead. As soon as the replay gets to the stage when you paused the game in the flight your aircraft should start to climb rapidly and it will be magically cruising in space!

2 Likes

They patched the pause thing… to do it now u have to exit the app for 5 minutes without closing it.

1 Like

Didn’t know they patched it, still worked for me though. Thanks for letting me know.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.