Qantas A321XLR

this plane shall do the brisbane-hong kong route

btw on wiki it said 18 of them will transfer to jetstar

1 Like

Yeah saw that too, but just remember, wiki isn’t always right, each article is written by a bunch of different people

2 Likes

To be honest, I don’t feel this request should be up now. It’s not confirmed if it’s going to Qantas or Jetstar so best to not request something that isn’t known. I’ll remind you all of Qantas ordering the 787-8, a lot of people thought it was for Qantas but were actually for Jetstar.

But realistically it’s many times more likely that Jetstar will get the A321XLR because Jetstar operates A320’s and A321’s. Qantas operated 737 and is more likely to order Max’s and 797 to replace their fleet.

1 Like

Yeah your right, but same could be said for the Delta 787, it doesn’t exist IRL, but it’s in Infinite Flight. Besides I’m sure the A320/21Neo family won’t be coming out any time soon, and we will know sooner or later to which airline the aircraft goes to.

Oh, doesnt it look beautiful

1 Like

Certainly gets my vote!

1 Like

While there is a chance of all of these aircraft going to JetStar, it looks kinda cool on the A321XLR.

3 Likes

I know, the majority of the aircraft are most likely going to Jetstar, but time will tell 💁‍♂️

And thank you very much for your art 👍

2 Likes