Qantas 737-800 | Retro Roo 1

Hey everyone!

Today I am requesting the ‘Retro Roo 1’ livery on the Qantas 737-800 be added to Infinite Flight.

Credits

What is Qantas?

Qantas is the national carrier of Australia. They were founded in 1920, making them the 3rd oldest carrier in the world. They began passenger services in 1935. The Qantas name comes from this:

Queensland
And
Northern
Territory
Aerial
Services

Qantas is based in Mascot, in Sydney, with their main hub being at Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport. Qantas owns Jetstar Airways, which is a low cost carrier based in Melbourne. They also hold stakes in many other Jetstar brands. They also have a regional offshoot, Qantaslink.

If you would like more information on Qantas, take a look here:

Why do we need this livery?

Retro liveries are hugely unrepresented in Infinite Flight, and I believe that this would be a nice livery to have. It would be nice alongside the current Qantas 737 and add to the Australian liveries in Infinite Flight.

If you would like to see this in Infinite Flight, please show your support by voting!

I love it! Very well built request!

4 Likes

Thanks very much!

5 Likes

Don’t say thank you, it’s the truth!

4 Likes

Yeah another retro livery will be cool!

4 Likes

It sure would be!

3 Likes

Isn’t this just beautiful! Got my vote. :)

5 Likes

Thanks! She sure is a beauty.

2 Likes

😏
https://community.infiniteflight.com/uploads/short-url/AdzRHCW6VOY4cuGNge4cmAiZu7W.jpeg

3 Likes

Yay, now everyone can remove their votes lol 😆

Just joking…

3 Likes

Voted! Of course ;)

1 Like

Love this livery! This would be awesome if IF added this

Would be awesome to see this one, nice and simple to add along side Retro Roo 2! :)

1 Like

Couldn’t agree with you more. More simple than the Yam dreaming so would love to see this added!

1 Like

I like the livery, we should stay with the live cockpit too

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more mate!

2 Likes

Really would be nice to see this one come along at some point, would be a nice and much needed addition to the IF fleet.

🤞Fingers are crossed on this one

1 Like