Q4 2019 Development Update

Originally published at: Q4 2019 Development Update

As the last release of the year approaches, our team is hard at work squashing bugs and getting the next update polished up for you! 19.4 will bring some much-awaited features with the reworked 172.

Please note: The features we’re ready to share are listed in the article. We have some extra nuggets in this release but if the feature you’re curious about isn’t listed, we won’t answer questions about it in this topic. And watch our social media accounts… you never know what we might leak!

Read the full article →

177 Likes

Great work y’all!

9 Likes

Always great to see one of these! It’s great how you guys always keep us updated!

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This is so excting! Great work, guys!

Is the Civil Air Patrol livery free? :)

3 Likes

The Cessna 172 is free, so… I do not understand your question.

2 Likes

@Altaria55 some contain the G1000s others don’t

Hence why I had a big argument about 2 weeks ago about the G1000 liveries

2 Likes

Thank you staff! Much appreciated:)

3 Likes

Important background work and GA aircraft improvements to take IF to a new level. Probably not the most anticipated or wished features of mine, but I do understand the necessity to implement these things first and develop GA airplanes to broaden IF‘s reach and take the game to a new level of realism.

Nice work as always I am sure, thank you!

9 Likes

Just in case you didn’t read (64 views and only 47 link clicks)

Confirmed features in the article are

• Reworked Cessna 172. Featuring a steam gauge flight deck for non-pro subscribers, and pro subscribers receive G1000 glass displays

• Redeveloped world map

• Redesigned UI

• TBM with Functional glass cockpit

Oh and by the way, a 172 without wheel covers!!

This looks amazing. Congrats to all involved this. One of the reasons I still use IF is the constant improvement and addition of new features. Keep it up!

15 Likes

Well then we aren’t getting the A350 this year because pushing 2 updates in 2 weeks seems impossible unless they push the 2 at the same time

3 Likes

Yeah. They never said anything about it coming out this year, so no one is disappointed ;p

8 Likes

I’m very excited that IF is continuing to expand it’s fleet of aircraft with working instruments. Great work you guys!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the new map! Great work IF! 🤩

5 Likes

Will the new UI be included in all aircraft or just newer/up to date aircraft?

1 Like

Folks, if you guys could refrain from posting memes, pictures or links to other unrelated videos, we’d greatly appreciate it. Everything that you guys post goes directly to the blog website. We would prefer it to keep the blog clean and mature. Thanks

48 Likes

I hope you bring the A320 family liverys …

3 Likes

Please read. It clearly says if not mentioned in the article then it won’t be however there is a few extra things so it may be included.

1 Like

Mhmmm I guess so

1 Like

maybe you should read (We have even more to show you in this update)

2 Likes

I did include that in my text. 😉

1 Like