Pushback not showing up

Today I was trying to pushback from a gate at LAX but I couldn’t find the request button for it. I tried on multiple different airports and on different frequencies to no avail. I am a new flier, what am I missing? IMG_3621|690x388

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Please have a browse of some of the topics below. They are useful guides and collections of information created by the community and moderators that will help you understand how this forum works. The tutorials are a great tool to use so that you can better understand Infinite Flight.

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

The Moderation on the Forum

Respect on the Forum

The following two are guides for pilot and atc tutorials. The will link you to specific information that may be of use. The tutorials are created by FDS staff members.

Pilot Tutorial Guide

ATC Tutorial Guide

1 Like

What server was this on?

Hello, your image isn’t viewable.

As you can see below this is what it looks like when there is an active freq. If you are on unicom which is when there is no ATC you can’t request it. ATC is only available on the Training and Expert server.

Welcome to the forum by the way, great to have you here :)

Once you have requested it (if there is ATC active) then proceed to pushback, refer to the picture below.

3 Likes

Thank you for the help, I guess there was no ATC on the frequency.