Pushback Error

Device: iPhone XS Max & iPad 10th Generation
Operating System: most recent update on both devices

Today, I was trying to push back in a Eurowings A320 at gate D27 (pier D) and got an error message to disconnect all ground services before pushback. Everything WAS disconnected, and the jet bridge was fully pulled back from the aircraft. Everything else (catering, cargo, and ground power) was completely gone.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

3 Likes

Was having the same exact issue. After trying to fix the issue, I started my engines and went right through the building…
Not so realistic

1 Like

If after ensuring that all GSE is disconnected, beacon ON, and parking brake released you’re still receiving an error message, starting one engine will allow you to start pushback. Once the pushback starts, you may shut down the engine if you want.

3 Likes

The beacon light needs to be on. It indicates that the aircraft is moving or going to be moving.

All of these are not needed. In fact, beacons should be on during pb

Yes, they were. I’ve been flying on IF since 2014 and understand how the procedures are implemented.
It is a bug with Infinite Flight…

1 Like

Hopefully it’s a one time thing, sucks that you were the one to experience it, and ofc @Mort since this was his topic

1 Like

make sure that if this is happening, all the GSE is despawned after disconnecting, and the gate is far away.

The “disconnect ground services” message in typically appears when the user is attempting to push back while still connected to ground services such as a pushback truck or a jetway. This message is a safety feature in the game to ensure that the user is not attempting to move while still connected to a service vehicle, which could cause damage to both the aircraft and the ground equipment.

In some cases, the issue may be due to a glitch or bug in the game. In this case, you can try restarting the game or contacting support for further assistance.

3 Likes

Yea I have experienced this glitch. Its rare but more common with old model aircraft. (MD11,A340,767)
it’s normally a one off thing, Etc:
if you land and and decide to depart again, The pushback won’t ‘still’ be broken.

Same happened to me

2 Likes

i had to leave and join again

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.