Purchase fail

What happen.

What’s your device operation system?

Hello!
Just so when a Moderator sees this thread, could you give us some information on what device you’re using, what version of Infinite Flight you have installed, and what your device’s system is running.
I hope your issue is resolved.
Happy Flying
QVG-Igamerfellow

Galaxy note8

Hello!

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your store account.

Thank you !!!
Problem soft. but now I play with new account
in online mode and I can’t link my original account
After I login Facebook account. Problem according the picture below
Screenshot_20190315-150249|830x403

Hello!

If you could reply back with the display name as well as callsign for the newly created account as well as your old one, we can merge them together :)

My display name newly created account "TG911’’ and callsign “Thai 602”, In original display name “Cpt nattanon” and callsign “Thai 5”.
Please, merge it.

@Golff_Rifle - It’s been merged into your old account now! You should be good to go :)

@Golff_Rifle make sure to change the category into #support, as this is an in-game Problem the next time. :)

Thank you for help.

closed #13