Punta Cana Fly-Out (MDPC) | 21JAN23

Hi guys! When it is winter, you really want to go to a more warmer place right? Especially when you live up north where snow shoveling is added to your chores every winter. Well, some people who are at Punta Cana have to leave too, by now, school break has ended so people have to go home so come and join me and @United403 in the Punta Cana Fly-Out.

Rules

1. This is on Expert server. If ATC is present, please follow all rules
  2. If ATC is not present, please use Unicom properly
  3. Please do not disturb any other players
  4. Make sure to have fun
  5. Keep it realistic

This event features “Free Gates”, meaning that you may choose any gates you would like! You can simply click going, this is to allow more pilots to join.

We need ATC so here is the ATCs list
ATIS: @JSRibs28
Ground: @JSRibs28
Tower: @JSRibs28
Departure: @RafaelPadilla
Center: @RafaelPadilla

This event will feature sponsors, sponsors will be listed in a dropdown while sponsoring VAs will be listed in bold letters with their image. Sponsors are used to help promote other people’s events that could be very fun!

To sponsor, you must have a event that does not occur after the event.

Sponsors

None at the moment.

VA Sponsors:
None at the moment

I hope you enjoy this event!

Signed,
@Generic_Flyer and @United403

17 Likes

This one!!!

2 Likes

You are put down!

1 Like

I will take this one please

2 Likes

Sorry that gate was changed because I realized I messed the terminals up. The AirFrance was taken by @United403. You may choose a different route.

1 Like

@United403, quick disclaimer, I messed up terminals so your gate will be on Terminal B now at Gate B23

2 Likes

Hello! I would like to join the event but the route I want to fly isn’t on the gate assignments. Can I still fly it or no?

1 Like

I’ll take this one please!

1 Like

This one please

1 Like

Of course, you can use the unlisted stands that are still part of Terminal A or B. You can find what terminal airlines use here. Then, just click going and reply your route down and then I will list you on the event post.

1 Like

@Butter575 and @Wonderousbuilder641 has been put down.

1 Like

I checked the terminals and I wanna fly the Southwest 738 to Baltimore please!

1 Like

Yes, I will put you down.

Could I please take this one for the day!

“Stand 6 | United 737-900 | Washington Dulles (KIAD) | Not Occupied”

Thank you!

1 Like

hey, do you have any gate left for a A330, wanna do Eurowings Discover to Frankfurt (EDDF)

1 Like

Hello,

Sadly, there is no more listed gate or stand that can hold a A330 in the event. Please find another gate or compromise.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Putting you down.

I’ll take this

1 Like

ok, can you hold me down for any stand in a american 737 going to Miami (KMIA)?

1 Like

@Generic_Flyer

Could I please join this event. Can I also have a set Flight plan for route!

Any Stand!

Aircraft Type: TUI Dreamliner 787-9

MDPC - EGCC

Thank you!

1 Like