PSA - In-Flight Assistant 20% off deal till Friday!

Hey everyone! Many of you know my app In-Flight Assistant which is an add-on for Infinite Flight that creates a realistic soundscape for your flights and (including in-apps) adds a simple VNAV system and lots more to your flights.

I’ve now released an update for IF-A that offers the ability to automatically fill in your “v-speeds” for your takeoffs, so that your co-pilot will tell you when best to rotate and take-off. No more stalls right after takeoff, no more going by your gut! Silky smooth takeoffs every time. 😀

To celebrate the V-Speed Update of In-Flight Assistant, I’ve set all prices on both iOS and Android to 20% off (that’s both the core app and the in-apps).

This sale will run until the end of Friday - so if you were on the fence for purchasing IF-A, now’s your chance to save a few dollars! 😊

33 Likes

Great update!

1 Like

Great update!👏

1 Like

Great app and addon overall!

1 Like

Absolutely great update! The most helpful thing of the app yet in my opinion. Before it always costed so much time to look for takeoff speed before every flight. Perfect addition.

1 Like

Great update, I love it @epaga

I would suggest to use the captain voice for preparation for take off and landing… That’s the only input I would give.

2 Likes

Is step climb coming to android. :(

2 Likes

Very happy with this! The finished product is great. Looking forward to what’s to come!

2 Likes

thank%20you

Why thank you!
Love the app, and I decided to take advantage of this 20% off deal.

1 Like

I’ve been using the Application for a long time, and I really like it, but I’ve always felt a lack of voice command in ANDROID, so I want to know if there’s a work in progress on this, and the system to program step climb, I think android is missing some things we found in other systems.

Android is indeed missing some things that I added later to iOS… I’m an iOS user myself and primarily developed this app for myself, so I only later added an Android version as well. I’m trying to catch up both versions to be in “feature parity”, which is why I made this feature for both iOS and Android.

I am definitely planning / hoping to add all those features some day to Android, as well as make an Android version of In-Flight Operations (that lots of people would like to see as well).

But still, I can’t make any guarantees since these apps are a side project for me at this point, which I only can work on during my spare time.

3 Likes

Do I have to purchase the warnings, PA and RAAS separately to the Co pilot functions in the app or is this supposed to be included in the one time app purchase ? All the other functions are disabled except the copilot function and when I try to enable the functions in each it prompts me to pay again? Great app though , super clever idea!!

This update is epic, thank you sir!

1 Like

The v-speeds feature is a free update to the core app so that is available for free, but as described in the app description as well as the video, the GPWS+VNAV, the PA, and the RAAS (and on iOS the Voice Commands) are each separate in-app packages. Each of those modules was many, many hours of work so I charge additionally for them.

I could have made the v-speeds a paid update as well, but wanted to give back to the community a bit since I know they are super helpful, especially for new pilots to learn when to take off correctly.

2 Likes

Great update John very very good not sure what you’ve got up your sleeve next but no doubt it will be brilliant

1 Like

Really appreciate the kind words, everyone - such an encouraging community to be a part of! You rock! 🎉

1 Like

Thank you very much ! Just wanted to make sure , really great app and am going to purchase all the options for sure!!

1 Like

When you will add the shaky camera on Android, I will install your app. But I think you have done an excellent job. Good luck

The shaky camera has been in since the last update a month or two ago! 😀 Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome update. Any plans to include a feature that calculates landing speeds for different flap settings and weights?