PS4 Controller timeout

Yo guys,
Since I am playing IF with my Dualshock 4 controller
on my iPad I only have to start and land with it and there comes the problem.Because I don’t have to press any buttons in midflight,the controller automatically turns off,even when I wrap a tape around my stick or smth.Is there a way to turn that off?

1 Like

First of all, the PS4 controller isn’t recommended for IF. Secondly, what program are you using to connect your controller? If you answer these questions I can help you solve your problem.

2 Likes

It’s build in into iPadOS

1 Like

So should I better use a xbox controller right?
Secondly I only use bluetooth.

1 Like

maybe bluetooth connect to your xbox then bluetooth connect to your ipad if you have one

I was just wondering if he was using LiveFlight Connect. 😉

@TrySpin Could you maybe try just using the buttons on your IPad? A controller isn’t really recommended for Infinite Floght and you really shouldn’t be using it unless you absolutely have to.

2 Likes

You should really be using live flight connect and a proper flight sim joystick, not a PS4 or Xbox controller. Neither are recommended for IF

1 Like

So,I the buttons do work yes (on my screen).But the yoke and yaw will not work anymore after the controller was connected to it and gets disconnected.Then I can only leave or land by APPR to control my aircraft again

1 Like

Yes I know,but I don’t have a computer yet,so it’s difficult.

1 Like

@TrySpin all due respect buddy, but I already answered your question on the previous thread, and also linked you to that answer again when you ignored it. I’ll post it here just for reference:

The best thing to do if you are ever unsure about something is to use the search feature on the forum. You’ll find many of your questions/ queries have been answered before by helpful forum members. No need to create a load of topics 😘

2 Likes

Infinite Flight isn’t meant for Dualshock or Xbox controllers 😕… How are you even using the sim with a Dualshock in the first place? 😂

You can activate bluetooth on a Dualshock 4 too!
Lol,nah I am just using a (ps4) controller because I am playing on my iPad and I don’t want to tilt my iPad etc.
And I still have no pc yet,so a Joystick isnt an option right now

1 Like

Please do not try to play IF on PC

I think they were referring to Live Flight Connect being on PC.

1 Like