Prospective VA Staff Request Thread

Website |Experience Statement |Operations Plan | Join Us

Founded in February 2021 AirEuropaVA is based off of the real world airline Air Europa. Air Europa is the third largest Spanish Airline and they have 20 domestic destinations as well as 44 international destinations in 33 countries. We are a friendly and welcoming VA and you will have a very fun time in this VA. I am a very fun and friendly person so I can’t wait to see you in this VA.

Air Europa Virtual strives to give members a realistic, professional and enjoyable experience whilst flying around the world. We want everyone here to have a fun and enjoyable experience and meet new people from around the World.

Positions Available

Staff Position IFC Username Role
CEO @MrJackT14 The CEO’s role is to supervise and organize. Ideally they should assign roles and bring it all together, as well as approve and request any changes.
COO @DaniCP The COO role is to assist the CEO in the day-to-day tasks and help keep the VA running smoothly.
HR Manager @StefH Their role is to be responsible for making sure disputes are resolved and the Virtual Airline is a safe and fun place for all.
Chief Pilot @RickG Their role is to ensure pilot activity and skill is kept constant and to a high standard. They will also be responsible for doing a check-ride with a Pilot once they join the VA and give any Feedback that is needed.
Events Manager @Infinite2674 They will be responsible for hosting Events for the VA. They will also be responsible for the VA Flyouts alongside the CEO and COO.

Requirements

• Be at least 14 years of age
  • Be grade 3 or above
  • You must have a active Infinite Flight Pro Subscription
  • Have a IFC Account in good standing
  • Be able to complete at least one flight per 15 days
  • Ability to access Discord

If you meet all these requirements APPLY NOW!
If you do not meet all these requirements please send me a PM.

We can’t wait to see those Applications! If you have any questions please send me a PM.

Query Expiry - Applications Now Closed
Status - Being Reviewed

Thank you for reading through this Post. We really hope you look forward to seeing this VA getting Approved.

Jack T
Founder & CEO

22 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 3 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Flying Across The Globe

Website | Operation Plan | Staff Recruitment Docs |
Thread

About Us

Saudia Virtual was founded in March 2021 by Andre Daniel. Saudia is one of the best airline in Asia. We operate many aircraft, ranging from the narrow-body, Airbus A319-100 to the wide-body, Boeing 747-400. What do we offer to you? We offer you to fly with our 3 airlines. They are, Saudia, Saudia Cargo, and Flyadeal. Also, we operated from our main hub, OEJN to over 100 destinations across the globe. So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and explore the world with Saudia Virtual together!

Vacant Position

N/A

Apply

Requirements

• Must have an Infinite Flight Pro Subs.
  • Must be at least Grade 3.
  • Must have an active IFC account.
  • At least 13 years old or above.
  • No more than 3 Level 2 or 3 Violations in the last 60 days.
  • Not on the IFVARB Blacklist or Watchlist.
  • Obtain at least 70 for the written test (85% for Flight Instructor position).
  • Not been staff at another VA for at least 90 days.
  • Need to be active every day, HOWEVER, this does not mean you will need to on duty every day.
  • Active on the IFC, and TL1 on the IFC (TL2 and above preferred).
  • Have staff position experience is preferred.
  • Have IFATC and/or IFAE experience for Flight Instructor position preferred.

Application Closed

Check out our thread to for more info.

Query Expiry: 30 May 2021 - Expired

IFVARB Status: As of 10 May 2021, Saudia Virtual has been approved by IFVARB.

Copyright © 2021 Saudia Virtual

SVVA is not affiliated with the real-world Saudia Group. All trademarks and logos remain the property of their respective owners.
25 Likes

Yes they are definitely available

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Please use your existing VA thread, as this thread is only for VAs in the approval process.

1 Like

Sorry still getting used to everything

1 Like

Who are we-2

Fly Global Virtual Airlines (Staff Recruitment)

MESSAGE FROM CEO:

Hi, All -

This is @American1345_Super , CEO & Lead Recruiter at FGVA. I am reaching out on this thread to make everyone aware of some positions we have available at our VA. Positions go as follows:

• Head of Internal Affairs (COO is filling in for this role temporarily)
  • HR Manager (Our present HR Manager is going to college in 2 weeks - so we must find another user to replace him)
  • Social Media Manager (Our present Social Media Manager is currently very busy, and in need of a second user to fulfill this role with him - we need two SMM)

Please PM me @American1345_Super if you are interested in these positions, some of them are very high up in our VA so we are looking for experienced, mature, and kind individuals to fit the criteria for these roles.

If you have any queries (questions) you many PM me here on the IFC, or contact us on our website (flyglobalvirtual.com).

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Best,

American

Staff Application Form

If you are interested in applying to our VA at this time please click the button below to be redirected to our Staff Application Form. Note: This is a first-come, first-serve basis, meaning if there are two highly qualified users that we have to choose from, we will choose the one that applied first (assuming they have almost the same stats and criteria). We wish you good luck, if you have any questions please DM @American1345_Super on the IFC.

Application Form

(If the button does not work click here for the application form)

Who are we-2

CURRENT POSITION STATUS

Position Status Position Details
Head of Internal Affairs OPEN The second hand man to the CEO and in charge of internal operations of FGVA - working alongside COO.
HR Manager OPEN Making sure anyone & everyone at FGVA is happy. They are in charge of managing all complaints, reports (typically other pilots), and etc. They are a key role in FGVA’s management team.
Instructor OPEN Managing all day-to-day pilot operations at the VA in terms of ranking, route management, support for pilots to go to in terms of PIREP/any flight operations related queries. The Instructor is the main source for pilots to got to for training, queries, and more. (The rank above is Manager which manages all day-to-day operations overall (includes crew center) and etc.)
Social Media Manager OPEN The SMM is in charge of all Youtube, Instagram, VA IFC/WFC account and all forms of Social Media for Fly Global Virtual Airlines
7 Likes

Website Operations Plan

Turkish Virtual is Hiring!

From the CEO:

Hey! I’m @nativetoalaska, the CEO of TKVA. At the moment, we need multiple staff positions filled. If you’re able to, continue reading and from all of us at TKVA we hope you apply!

Vacant Positions

Position Description Vacancy
Head of External Affairs The Head of External Affairs manages TKVA’s external relations, such as those with other VAs and virtual alliances. As such, they also manage codeshare routes. Occupied
Head of Internal Affairs The Head of Internal Affairs manages TKVA’s internal relations. As such, they also manage TKVA’s routes. Occupied
Social Media Manager The Social Media Manager, in coordination with the CEO and COO, manages TKVA’s social media accounts. Additionally, they manage internal communication platforms. Occupied
Recruiter The Recruiter manages the application process for new applicants. In coordination with the Head of Internal Affairs, they may reject any applicants. Occupied

Staff Application Requirements

1. Must be at least 13 years of age
  2. Must be at least Grade 2 with an active Pro subscription
  3. Your IFC account must be in good standing
  4. Your Landings/Violations Ratio (12 months) must not exceed 0.5
  5. Your Level 2/3 Violations (1 year) must not exceed 5
  6. Must be able to complete at least 1 flight every month
  7. Must be able to access Discord/Airtable

Do you meet all of these requirements? Great! If you’re ready to apply, send the CEO (@nativetoalaska) a PM in regards to this post to start the application process.

TKVA_logo_whiteontransparent_256x256

We are not affiliated with Turkish Airlines. If you wish to visit their website, click here.

19 Likes

Hello! My name is Jack and I am the CEO of FJVA! Fiji Airways is an incredible airline with a ton of fun and exotic routes/destinations. We currently have just our Boeing 737-700 livery in IF, but we hope to have more liveries added with future updates! We are looking to fill all of our staff positions we have available now. If you are able, please contact me on the IFC. We could really use the help! Thanks!

Website | Operations Plan

OpenPosBanner

Position Description Status
COO Second in command and aids in external/internal management OPEN
Events Manager Organizes and sets up internal events as well as events on the IFC OPEN
Routes Manager Handles our route database, sets up our routes of the week, and looks for new codeshare opportunities OPEN
Chief Pilot Focuses on training pilots and helps accept pireps OPEN
Media Manager Manages website, IFC account, and instagram page. Also is the main graphic designer for any logos, badges, banners, ect. @anon99275236

• Applicants must be 13 or older

• Applicants must have a vaild pro Infinite Flight subscription.

• Applicants must have a vaild IFC account.

• Applicants IFC accounts must be in good standing.

• Applicants must not be on IFVARB blacklist.

• You own a legal copy of Infinite Flight simulator.

• You must have a valid email address.

• You must comply with all IFVARB / IFC / Discord / FJVA Regulations and policies.

If interested please contact @I-am-the-captain-now via PM! We look forward to having you!

14 Likes

Aerolineas Argentinas Virtual is now Hiring Staff!

Website | Operations Plan

Hello my name is Ryder and I am the CEO at Aerolineas Argentinas Virtual (AEVA) which is currently in the IFVARB review stage. Aerolineas Argentinas Virtual was founded on May 28th, 2021. We operate a total of 4 Aircraft in the Infinite Flight Fleet, from the E190 to the A330, and fly to 56 destinations. The entire Staff Team at AEVA is excited for whats yet to come, and would appreciate to join today!
Flying the Argentinean Spirit

Position Description of the Role Status
Routes Manager This position manages all the Routes in our Routes database, and Crew Centre to make sure they are up to date. They also manage the Route of the Week and any codeshares with new airlines. Vacant
Chief Pilot The Chief Pilot manages all the PIREPs sent on our Crew Centre and accepts / or declines them. They are also in charge of making sure everyone’s rank is up to date. Vacant
Events Manager The Events Manager controls all the upcoming events, and creates any event they have in mind that would be best for AEVA. They also manage full responsibility with running the event. Occupied
Graphic Designer The Graphic Designer creates and manages all the banners, logos, footers for AEVA. They also run the Gallery page on our website. Vacant

Do one of these positions interest you? If so please contact me via a PM on the IFC! Or apply on the staff application form!

• Applicants must be 13 Years old or older.
  • Applicants must have an Active Infinite Flight pro Subscription.
  • Applicants must have a Valid IFC Account.
  • Applicants must have a Discord Account for Communications.
  • Applicants can’t be on the IFVARB user blacklist.

Please PM @Captain_Ry If you wish to apply for a staff position of one of these, or fill out the application below!

[OPEN] Staff Application Form

IFVARB Status: Currently being Reviewed.

​© 2021 Aerolineas Argentinas Virtual

Aerolineas Argentinas Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Aerolineas Argentinas Ltd.

15 Likes

(post deleted by author)

This thread is for VAs in the process of approval only. Please use your VA thread to publish staff vacancies.

8 Likes

I deleted it then accidentally brought it back lol. It won’t let me delete it again (have to wait 18 seconds).

On the other hand, sorry I totally forgot haha.

Website | Operations Plan | Instagram

TAP Air Portugal VA is hiring

Hello IFC! My name is J Barroso and I am the CEO of TAP Air Portugal VA. TAP Air Portugal is a portuguese flag-carrier the counts now with more than 150 routes around the globe. We have liveries for Airbus 319-100, Airbus 320-200 and Boeing 747-200 and the confirmed Airbus 330-900… certainly the starboy of our fleet.
We are recruiting staff to work with us and build a bright future for the VA

Positions Available

Role Member
CEO @flybarroso
COO @CptRuben
HR and Route Manager @MiguelB
Media Designer @Ines_pereira
Adjunct Recruiter
Chief Pilot @Infinite_Flight_Bra1
Flight Instructor x4
Head of External Affairs @Charlieab29
Human Resources x2 @William_Chin

Requiremtents

• Must be at least 14 years of age
  • Must be at least Grade 3
  • Your IFC account must be in good standing
  • Your Level 2/3 Violations (1 year) must not exceed 5
  • Must be able to complete at least 1 flight every month
  • Must have a good availability to evaluate pratical tests (Flight Instructors)
  • Must be able to access Discord/Airtable

Do you meet all the requirements? If yes, apply for an available staff position here and I will contact you soon.

©TAP Air Portugal VA, 2021
We are not endorsed, associated, affiliated or sponsored by TAP Air Portugal SA. The name and logo belong to their owner.

16 Likes

Kuwait Airways Virtual 🇰🇼🇰🇼🇰🇼

Hello IFC! My name is D Malik, I am the current CEO of Kuwait Airways Virtual! We are a virtual airline that started setting up in March 2021 but we applied to IFVARB at the beginning of August 2021. Our sim is to expand OKBK (Kuwait City Int’l Airport) as a main International Middle Eastern hub in Infinite Flight as well as expanding the Kuwaiti fleet in IF from the 777-300ER to the A320.

Positions Available

Role Member
CEO @saudia263
COO @Comif
HR and Route Manager @Comif
Media Designer
Adjunct Recruiter @Comif
Chief Pilot @Comif
Flight Instructor x4
Head of External Affairs
Human Resources x2 @Havoc

Requiremtents

• Must be at least 13 years of age
  • Must be at least Grade 3
  • Your IFC account must be in good standing (meaning you must not exceed an overwhelming amount of violations and must not be on any blacklists
  • Must be able to complete at least 1 flight every month
  • Must have a good understanding of aviation to a intermediate to advanced level
  • Must be able to access Discord and IFC at least once every day

Do you meet all the requirements? If yes, apply for an available staff position by scrolling to the bottom of our website and finding the ‘initial application’ and I will contact you soon. If you DO NOT receive a reply within 24 hours please pm @Saudia263

©KAV Kuwait Airways Virtual, 2021
We are not endorsed, associated, affiliated or sponsored by Kuwait Airways. The name and logo belong to their respective owners.
6 Likes

Hello community! I’m Chris, CEO of evelop virtual airlines. My airline has just been approved, in 20/8. Evelop is a charter airline based in Palma de Mallorca and operating flights from Madrid and Lisbon. The airline operates a handful of aircraft ideal for both long and short haul routes. The airline has changed its name to iberojet approximately one year ago. So, since evelop VA is in the start, we would like to hire some staff to ensure that the virtual airline is perfectly running and continuing it’s operations.

Documents and site

Operations plan: IFVARB MISSION STATEMENT - Google Docs

Experience statement: EXPERIENCE STATEMENT - Google Docs

Website: https://msigal1973.wixsite.com/evelopvirtualairline

Available positions

Role - member

Requirements

• You should be at least 10 years old to join the airline.
  • You must be at least grade 2.
  • You must follow all the airline’s rules.
  • You must have a discord account.
  • After your enterance in the VA you must operate at least one flight per week.

If you meat the requirements please go to the last section of our site, press the button and fill the application form.

©evelop VA, 2021

The airline is not affiliated or sponsored by iberojet.

2 Likes

WEBSITE | OPERATION PLAN | STAFF APPLY

— Air Belgium Virtual hiring staff members —

Air Belgium Virtual was created based on the real Air Belgium principles, here we give you the best experience of flying in an airline, we follow to the letter the different movements of the airline! You can expect to have an experience like you’ve never had before in a VA. We offer you the opportunity to fly in remote areas of the world where many of you would surely dream of going.

— Position Available —

Role Description Status Member
Deputy President The Deputy President is the President’s right-hand man, assisting the President in different situations and tasks. It is constantly in close collaboration with all the different staffs and their departments. He is also present to assist staff or pilots when necessary. Reserved @AviationZyYT
Human Ressources Manager The Human Ressources Manager is there to ensure that each pilots feels good in the VA but especially that he has been redirected to our various networks (discord, crew centre, website, IFC, …). It is also there to be able to give different promotions, activity warning and featured routes. This post is mainly based on the communication with the pilots but also to have an eye and a control on the activity of our pilots and staff within the virtual airline. Hired @RickG
Public Relations Manager The Public Relations Manager is responsible for handling everything “outside” of VA. They are responsible for managing the various arrangements for codeshares or setting up partnerships for things like events, all done in close collaboration with the Deputy President and the President. Hired @Greaser
Recruitment Manager The Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing new pilot applications for the VA. This consists of being very active on IFC and keeping an eye on the pilots applications via our Airtable form, you will have to welcome the new pilots by sending him a message on IFC (the messages have already been written, you just need to send these). These messages allow you to launch the “Recruiting Process” of the pilots. Hired @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX
Event Manager The event manager is in charge of creating events for the VA, he must be able to organize at least 2 events per week. He works closely with the Public Relations Manager to set up events in partnership. Hired @Nils_Esser
Flight Manager The flight manager is in charge of managing the database route of the VA. He must be able to connect at least once every two days to accept or reject the different filled in pirep. He has to keep an eye on the different routes of the Air Belgium network to see if there are any route changes. Hired @Nylzaga
Academy Manager The Academy Manager is in charge of making the new pilot pass their Checkflight to be able to start flying with our colors. He is also in charge of giving the exams to those who would have failed before, he must be able to answer the different questions of the pilots who failed or had difficulty during the exam. Hired @Hamid_RB

— Requirements —

• Applicants must be at least 14 years old.
  • Applicants must have an Infinite Flight account with pro subscription.
  • Applicants must have an Infinite Flight Community account active and in a good standing.
  • Applicants must not be on the IFVARB User Watchlist or Blacklist.
  • Applicants must be able to use and feel comfortable using the Discord communication platform and therefore having a Discord account is required.
  • Applicant are require to be at least Grade 3

— Query Expire —

CLOSED

— Air Belgium Virtual | Status —

IFVARB Approved

© Copyright Air Belgium Virtual - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
We are not in any way affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Air Belgium or Infinite Flight.

24 Likes

Website | Operations Plan | Staff Application

Aeromexico Virtual is now hiring staff!

Aeromexico Virtual was created to spread the love of Aeromexico on Infinite Flight. At AMVA, we make sure that you have the most fun and best experience flying for a Virtual Airline. You can fly anything from a 30 minute domestic route in Mexico to a 16 hour long haul!

Positions Available
Position Description Status Staff Member
Vice President He/she makes sure everything runs smoothly with staff and pilots. Also gives feedback to staff and makes sure everyone is happy with AMVA. Filled @Jackz_YT
Head of Internal Affairs He/she deals with everything inside of AMVA. He/she makes sure everyone is happy with AMVA. His/her job includes questions, suggestions, complaints, and feedback. OPEN
Recruiter He/she recruits new pilots to Aeromexico Virtual. This includes reviewing their application, making sure it meets the requirements, and giving the written test. OPEN
Routes Manager He/she has a very important job. He/she does things such as making sure the route database is organized, and adds any new or codeshare routes to the route database. FILLED @InfiniteFlight-14
Pilot Report Manager He/she manages the Pilot Reports (PIREPS) and accepts or declines them. FILLED @Arizona_Aviator
Events Manager He/she sets up group flights, events, and route of the week for Aeromexico Virtual. Also, if he/she sees any events involving an Aeromexico hub or route, then he/she should let the President know. FILLED @Lachlanavitor
Social Media Manager He/she manages the social media accounts. He/she will be in charge of managing AMVA’s YouTube channel and Instagram account. FILLED @Matt001

Reqirements

• Be at least 13 years of age.
  • You must have an active Infinite Flight Pro Subscription.
  • You must be Grade 3 or higher.
  • You must have an Infinite Flight Community Account that is TL2 or higher with good standing.
    (Not on the IFVARB watchlist or blacklist.)
  • You must be able to log at least one flight per month. (30 days)
  • You must be able to access Discord. (Our form of communication)

Do you meet all of the requirements? If you are interested, apply now!
Note, when you apply, please PM me letting me know you applied.

IFVARB Status: Currently being reviewed.

© Copyright Aeromexico Virtual - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
We are not in any way affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Aeromexico or Infinite Flight. The name and logo belong to their owners.

7 Likes

Website

Operations plan

Application form

Welcome to Evelop Virtual Airlines! One of the newest airlines in Infinite Flight. With 12 international destinations and a fleet of 8 aircraft, we open our wings to the IF skies while aiming to provide a new experience for every pilot! With more expansion to come, our airline is coming closer and closer to the target. And with you, we will be lifted even higher!

VACANT POSITIONS

•Trainer (×2):

This position requires a lot of knowledge when it comes to virtual flying. We also expect the trainers to do their job while meeting the requirements of the airline’s training program.

•Crew center manager

The holder of this position must have the appropriate knowledge of creating the whole center. In a few words, he will create and manage the crew center of evelop virtual airlines.

•Events organizer and supervisor

He/she plans every event which will be held by our VA. We expect the holder of this position to know how to organize the whole system and also how to announce it to the Infinite Flight Community

REQUIREMENTS

•You have to be at least 13 years old.

•You must have a valid IFC account.

•You must have access to discord.

•You must not be on the IFVARB watchlist nor blacklist.

•Your grade must be at least Grade 2 in Infinite Flight.

Matching all the requirements? What are you waiting for? Join now!!!

IFVARB STATUS: CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED

© Copyright - Evelop Virtual Airlines 2021
NOT AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY THE REAL AIRLINE EVELOP OR IBEROJET.

4 Likes