Proper area for live stream posts

People posting their live streams can get “cluttery” and “spammy” after a while, especially if one is not interested in viewing or seeing them and they are improperly mixed in with other content. Yet others are specifically looking for live streams and would love a consolidated place to see and post them.

Is there a proper place to post/advertise your live stream or scheduled stream? Should we go through the formal event process and add it to the calendar / Live Events section? Should they be posted under 'Screenshots & Videos"? I just want to make sure I know the correct place to post and search for these things without upsetting the community or putting something where it does not belong. In addition, I would love to press the community on streaming more to get the word out. There are tons of MFS streams and I believe this would be a great way to grow the audience and community.

Any help or feedback is appreciated!

2 Likes

Streams should be in #screenshots-and-videos. The following is directly taken from the category guidelines for this category.

• You are allowed to post streams, however, these may only be allowed on the day of the event
2 Likes

dang I missed that when scanning. You can go ahead and close this if you don’t mind then. Simple answer. Thx

1 Like

To add on what Thunderbolt said, You can create your own Thread to keep it organize.

1 Like