Prop-Tastic Thursday! @ YORG - 122130ZJAN17

Server: Training

Region: Sydney Region

Airport: YORG-YBTH-YWOL

Time: 2130Z 12th January 2017.

Aircraft: C172

NOTAM:

Come join us for some bush flying in the outback! Starting from Orange County (YORG) we will take off, conduct a touch and go at the near by Bathurst (YBTH) before flying over the Blue Mountains to the airport at Wollongong ( YWOL) for a BBQ on the beach! You might have to supply the last bit your self!

For all Qantas Pilots this time can be filed under a PIREP, but all are welcome to come and join us for a scenic flight in the Infinite Flight Baby!

See you in the Skies!

David L
QFA0014

12 Likes

Definitely up for this!

EDIT: Dang! I don’t have internet on Friday 😭😭😭 (That’s the date for Eastern Australia)

1 Like

I’ll definitely step in

1 Like

In before all the tube liner pilots come asking if they can fly a 767 instead

2 Likes

If my science grade goes up I would love to be there.

3 Likes

I know that feeling. It sucks. Good luck studying

3 Likes

Thanks for the support

2 Likes

Spawn at Orange Airport (YORG). As limited GA / Gates, once spawned please move off the location and move to the taxi-way so that others can use the same spot.

Leader will move on to active runway at 2105 and take off, as soon as leader as started take off run then No2 line up and wait, once leader safely in the air then No2 takes off and No3 can then line up etc.

Fly first to Bathurst (YBTH) for one touch and go on the active runway before continuing flight to YWOL for final landing and BBQ on the beach!

Flight should take about 1 hour

What’s going to be on the BBQ??

2 Likes

I’ll be there, love Orange airport

1 Like

Feeling extravagant so surf and turf, lobster and steak

2 Likes

I can more than likely join can u assign me a gate pls

1 Like

Hi Harris,

Gates are not assigned as per my message above, spawn and move off the spot. There is plenty of room but only a few gates!

1 Like

awesome sounds great thanks

1 Like

If you need any approach control i will gladly do it contact me for approach or departure services! ;)

1 Like

PLEASE NOTE TIME HAS MOVE BY 30MINS

NOW 2130Z

If early feel free to push back and start the flight as per above flight plan. See you on the beach for that BBQ! ( snowing and raining here in London at present!)

What’s the assigned FL from YBTH to our destination?

Have a good event 😀

1 Like

Thanks to all those who joined tonight for our cross country flight! Great flight, sorry I joined a little late but was able to catch up for the BBQ!

don’t forget all Qantas pilots can file a PIREP for the time flown! See you all next time!

David L
QFA 14

1 Like

1 Like