Promoted to Grade 5!

Congrats! Really surprised with the 0 violations. You must be a really good pilot πŸ₯³

1 Like

CongratsπŸŽ‰.

1 Like

Congratulations @applepro243 πŸ₯³
Now you close to your first milly, you are two long hauls away! Now you achieved grade 5 status, getting the 1M XP is icing on the cake! Here is a slice 🍰
I think I saw you somewhere recently was it in EKCH or YSSY?

3 Likes

Thank you @Lavoe787, @Lucas_Piva.nep, @CrazyBee, @AlaskaAirfireball111, @nbiler and @tjb0709!

I am so close to 1M XP too!

I was there at EKCH (SAS CRJ-900) and YSSY (Qantas B737-800) @tjb0709 :D

2 Likes

Yes I remember now it’s the CRJ-900, you departed using RWY 12😁 after I departed to YSSY

1 Like

That wasn’t me lol, i was a Qantas B737-800 and i departed from runway 16 from Melbourne to Sydney :)

I was a SAS CRJ-900 at EKCH

1 Like

Yes that’s right you departed from EKCH using RWY 12 cos I remember you went across me after I turned north to YSSY

1 Like

Haha once again that’s not me :)

I was a SAS CRJ-900 which landed at EKCH (Copenhagen). I flew from Oslo to Copenhagen And i landed on Runway 22L. I think you saw someone else :)

Here is my #screenshots-and-videos topic of the flight β†’ A short flight from Oslo to Copenhagen

1 Like

Maybe it’s someone else but I remember the callsign applepro. I’ll check the replay, what time did you land? I departed shortly after 2300Z

1 Like

If i’m not wrong i landed around 1000Z, i’ll check replay too :)

1 Like

Congrats! I’m still far off ahah

3 Likes

I just checked replay @tjb0709 and you were the aircraft before me with the callsign Norstar 0709 (The Norwegian B787) :D

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Congratulations dear that a huge achievement to reach grade 5 πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» .
My advice to you to keep it like this make 2 landing every day and fly as you can .
Next topic will be 1 million XP 😊 .

2 Likes

Ah that explains it now. I knew I’ve seen you somewhere Landed from KLAX that morning. Thanks 😊

1 Like

Thank you @iidvdii 😊

@tjb0709 i remember i slowed down to let you land before me :)

2 Likes

Congratulations @applepro243 !

1 Like

Thank you so much 😊

Congratulations on reaching grade 5! I’m so happy for you.

I’m personally blocked at grade 3 because of my low number of landings xd.

1 Like

Congrats πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸΎπŸ”₯

1 Like