Project US Commercial Airports

Okay, thanks. Can’t wait!

KCSG

Overview

04%20PM

Terminal

14%20PM

Commercial Summary

Not much commercial activity here. Biggest thing to note is Delta Connection service to Atlanta.

Current Airport Queue

KLYH
KPIH
KGJT
KGUC

2 Likes

KLYH

Overview

Terminal

Commercial Summary

There used to be more commercial service to and from Lynchburg, but right now it’s just American Eagle to Charlotte.

Current Airport Queue

KPIH
KGJT
KGUC

1 Like

It’s looking awesome y’all, I was curious if KBNA can be added to this list? It has the taxiways but no way to notice the commercial Gates! Keep up all the great work y’all!

It’s currently being reworked by @NetJets_Nick. He’s got a few small fixes to make to bring it up to spec, but once he gets those done, we can get it added for you all.

2 Likes

YAY, KLYH is done, I can now fly from the Liberty School of Aviation(next scenery update)

Awesome, thank you very much!

There use B747 gates

@Ryan_E KPYM is due for some major upgrades. South of Boston

@Ryan_E Hilton Head Airport Recently expanded their runway to 5000 ft.

I run Project New England and I am aware that some of the older airports are in need of a rehaul. Don’t worry, they will be corrected soon. At least the airport is edited and isn’t a default X-Plane file. :)

I will be starting with the much bigger airports then transition to the smaller ones. I recently did KBOS and KPVD.

Okay, thank you for answering me!

KPIH

Overview

39%20AM

Terminal

50%20AM

FBO

00%20AM

Commercial Summary

Just Delta Connection service to Salt Lake City.

Current Airport Queue

KGJT
KGUC

3 Likes

thanks guys a lot! i really appreciate your answers as i find them super helpful! including with my project > https://suppsforlife.to/category/oral-steroids/

I don’t see the edited KPIH in the game yet.

We push builds less frequently than weekly. Give it some time and it will show up. I promise.

1 Like

Okay thanks. Just wondering.

Hey, can you work on KDHN when you have a chance?

Hi Justarhob,
We don’t often do airport requests but sometimes we do. We could use all the help we could get to edit airports and would love an extra set of hands. If you join you could edit any airport you want including KDHN.

1 Like

Kmkl. I think its being reworke don rn. Could you check out the status.