Project Ukraine

Hello, IFC!

Ukraine is a beautiful country located in Eastern Europe, and putting aside current events, is a country with a rich culture and full of tradition.

Today, I am presenting a new project!

Project Ukraine

Credit: KharkivObserver

This project is tasking to make every airport in Ukraine 3D!

Anyone in scenery editing is invited to participate! Polls will be held every so often to see which airports are preferred but eventually all of them should be done 😉

To participate:

Get assigned to an airport
Complete it
Announce it here

That’s it!

So far, one airport is complete!

UKHH ✅ Link Here

Next up?

• UKKK
  • UKBB

0 voters

The poll closes in a day. Then, I will commence work on the most requested airport.

Thank you!

Robertine

🇺🇦

43 Likes

I am Ukrainian so thanks

11 Likes

Really cool thread and good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks for your job ! I can’t wait to see these airports in 3D

2 Likes

Cool thread ! Will be nice to see more 3D in Ukraine since more people will fly into there.

3 Likes

Beautiful Thread Robertine! Especially with all that Ukraine has gone through! Thanks for supporting Ukraine and adding 3D airports! :)
🇺🇦

3 Likes

I made the bad mistake of not specifying not to talk about politics. This is still the IFC and this topic is only about airports. Please avoid politics regardless of what is happening.
Thank you.

19 Likes

Oh sorry man

No problem. I know how hurtful and frustrating it is. I support you but this just isn’t the place.

2 Likes

Oh man, that’s cool! I also wanted to do something similar, so when I am in, I am gonna join this project!

1 Like

Thank you have been waiting for UKBB for long to be 3D and since I’m half Ukrainian

1 Like

I hope they also add the remains of the beautiful Antanov An-225 Maria when they build 3D

6 Likes

Amazing idea! I will look into a Ukrainian airport after I finish my current one :)

1 Like

Indeed, Ukraine’s a beauty, been there several times & can testify the huge potential Ukraine offer as a country!
Voted. Got massive rebuild ahead in nr future! ✌️☮️

2 Likes

What a great project! :)

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone :)

Amazinggg! This country definitely deserves some love :DD

1 Like

just saying its spelled “Mryia” which translates to “The Dream”

1 Like

Interesting. Hope there’s more Ukrainian liveries than the national airline! 😻

2 Likes

I’ll do a lot of them! Once I’m accepted in IFAET!

1 Like