Project Turkmenistan

Project Turkmenistan

What is the objective?

Turkmenistan is a very diverse and beautiful country. In the virtual aviation (aka IF) world not many people fly to this country! Therefore by making airports in this country and making them come true to life, we can cater to a good portion of the air traffic down here!

One thing to note is that Turkmenistan has many beautiful Airports that from a design standpoint, they are absolute insane!

Current Airports in Progress

Airport Name ICAO Airport Editor Status
Ashgabat UTAA @Neman_Rahmani In Progress
Dashoguz UTAT NONE NOT STARTED YET
Mary UTAM NONE NOT STARTED YET
Balkanabat UT1H NONE NOT STARTED YET
Kerki UTAE (UT51 In-Game) NONE NOT STARTED YET

Current Airports Ready For Release

Released Airports

Türkmenabat UTAV @Neman_Rahmani Released in 23.1
Türkmenbashi UTAK @Neman_Rahmani Released in 23.1

Most of the airports that are ready for release will come in the next update!

Airport Requests

Please note that in this thread suggestions is good, but don’t expect every airport to get built immediately. Airports take a lot of time so patience is key! For larger airports, a poll will be created to see what airport people want the most

Credit to @Elefanths as i used his topic for inspiration :)

25 Likes

Hello can I request Ashgabat airport, it’s a beautiful airport and could you maybe make turkmenbashi airport

1 Like

Unfortunately there’s no such airport in database

1 Like

Oh thank for informing! Will remove that one!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the community! It’s on my radar! I have som projects before I start on that one! But you can expect the work begin some time in the future!

1 Like

Hello. Just to ask you are building Turkmenabat in 3d? It is good to hear that you are considering Ashgabat because it is a beautiful airport and I would love to do domestic flights throughout the country

1 Like

Here is the answer!

1 Like

I am also collaborating with the Norwegian project where I have made more airports for release (you can check the thread)! I will work with the Norwegian project and The Turkmen Project side by side! A) because I reside in Norway, B) because I love to challenge myself with the airports in Turkmenistan! They have incredible design and it would be great to create it IRL in IF! I will make Ashgabat! The thing is I am nearly done with one of my three airports on the Norwegian project, and when I am sending it for an official review then I will probably start on that one too! But expect Turkmenabat to be done before Ashgabat!

Norwegian project: Project Norway

1 Like

^^ 🔜👀 (10 char)

Sounds good. Hope you can do all the airports in Türkmenistan.

1 Like

Hello fellow supporters! To kick of my first and official project, I have layered the first stone in one Turkmen Airport as of today!

Here are some shots of The fully Customized fire Station at Turkmenabat International Airport (UTAV)!

PLEASE ENJOY

Reference picture

10 Likes

Hi supporters again! Seems like it’s a double WIP NUKE today!
Anyway here is my first layer of stone (🪨, pretty much metal I guess) at Ashgabat International Airport (UTAA)!

Note this airport don’t have OSM generated buildings! So all work is made by hand!

Anyways enjoy

Biggest hangar I’ve worked with! Note the difference!👀🪦

10 Likes

Amazing 👍👍👍

1 Like

Will you build the falcon terminals?

1 Like

I will try! It’s hard tho! I have a plan in mind, but I need to figure out how I should start!

I have a triple surprise in my sleeve, coming up around the corner

1 Like

Nice. I’ve seen that the president also has a similar terminal for himself. Sounds good though.

1 Like

@Matthew_McShane
Here is your surprise, as the only active supporter as of know!

Note that this was done for 5 hrs! Seems little but it really makes you tired!

DONT EXPECT THIS TO BE THE FINAL VERSION, CHANGES CAN HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY

16 Likes

Wow nice! Do you think they’ll add the Turkmenistan 738?

1 Like

I don’t know honestly! It’s up the Developer’s! But we need to gain more vote to get in the game! An amount of 80-100 votes should suffice!

1 Like

Yes just wondering if you will add the portrait of Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov - or Serdar to the airport terminal?

2 Likes