Project Texas

Any news on DFW and IAH?

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m allowed to say anything about Houston but I can tell you that DFW is making good progress

1 Like

I don’t think there is any rule that says you can’t disclose whether an airport is being reworked on or not, he just wants to know if it is or not. @Ethan_Brown

Errr yes there is

2 Likes

In fact, there are rules that govern this topic in particular.

Generally, editors can share airports that are their own work. They aren’t allowed to share airports they’re not working on, this includes sharing WIP pictures, videos or even saying it’s being worked on, in any place (here in the IFC, private PMs, social media like Facebook, Instagram, Discord, etc).

If an editor wants to share airports that aren’t theirs, they can only ask the editors of those airports, but it’s up to the ‘owner’ to consent permission for that.

5 Likes

Ok sorry, I didn’t know that, I am not an editor yet but hopefully will be soon.

2 Likes

Waco is in official review at this time

3 Likes

Has Love Field (KDAL) been worked on recently?

I don’t know

Started the cargo area and still working on 2D. Nothing really special to update.

4 Likes

i highly doubt this but is Mineral Wells in the works?

No, but I have started work on KTKI McKinney National Airport

Could we see some more WIP photos if that is possible?

yay more airparks!

1 Like

That can be arranged. I’ll work up some shots tonight :)

4 Likes

🚧WIP KDFW progress🚧

“Everyday it’s a getting closer”

As you can see above DFW is shaping up very nicely. The major 3D construction of the terminals has been nearly all completed with adding a few window treatments and bldg details remaining. 2D work continues to be my main focus with adding stopbars, additional roadways etc. Stay tuned here, I am very close to getting an OR timeline to submit this mega hub for review.

Disclaimer: All work pictured is subject to change and or be updated based on final OR feedback.

Bonus shot of the international terminal from last long haul ICN-DFW. Because why not lol.

27 Likes

I’ve been on that route before, nice to see that DFW isn’t a flat piece of clay now

5 Likes

r/brandnewsentence

Me too, I’m so excited for DFW to be complete!

4 Likes

Lookin like a whole village lineup lol, can’t wait to fly some GA’s there

4 Likes