Project Texas

I wouldn’t recommend starting large, but once you get more experience I def would say go for it :).

1 Like

Why would they operate SLC-ACT?

1 Like

I don’t know it’s quite interesting @Appalachian_Airlines

Charter flight

1 Like

Yeah, of course. I have some small airports in mind that I want to try out first and then gain some experience before making IAH :)

Possibly a charter

1 Like

Baylor played BYU in Utah so they were returning to ACT

4 Likes

Hey 👋 @Ethan_Brown how is Waco Airport treating?

1 Like

Haven’t done work on it recently. Trying to finish up a previous Airport

2 Likes

What’s your favorite released airport that you’ve done 3d for?

None of them have released yet, but the favorite one I’ve worked on is TUPW in the BVI 🇻🇬 currently doing OR fixes

I took screenshots like a week ago to reply to this, the IFC wouldn’t let me upload them… so I forgot about it entirely.

KAUS has been approved for 22.7 :)

Here’s some photos to show the progression of the airport from the last update:

Now:

Before:

Now:

Before:

23 Likes

Ooo… Can’t wait to fly there!

Again Tom, amazing work and congrats on getting it done! Thanks for all your hard work and time you have put into Austin!

4 Likes

Congratulations! I saw a couple of the airport editing team members fly out of there yesterday, when i was flying around Houston. I thought it must be getting close

2 Likes

Lets go!!!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for AUS!

3 Likes

I was just at Dallas live field the other day I live here and it really does look really close to what it does in real life. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

4 Likes

Have some great pics coming soon :) nearly done with major editing. Still have detailing to do

2 Likes

Some new views from DAL and what i have left (in follow up post)…

31 Likes

Work left to do:

• north side detailing
  • terminal area detailing
  • taxiway fixes throughout the central area of the airport (you see in a pic above where there isn’t a taxiway where there needs to be (things like that)
  • north/central construction
  • southside modeling
  • re-do 13R/31L entrances (just re-opened real world in august)
13 Likes