Project Sunrise flight YSSY-KJFK @082000ZMAY20

I first made a post about this in group flights but was corrected due to it being too far out to be in that category. Please please please consider joining…

PROJECT SUNRISE FLIGHT!!!

With Qantas postponing Project sunrise, I want to hold a group flight to symbolize the endurance the aviation industry is displaying right now and also to honor all the airlines that had to shut down due to the pandemic.

Aircraft: 787-9 Quantas Livery

Route: Sydney (YSSY)- New York (KJFK)

YSSY FISHA NOBAR SHAZA 3249S/15348E JORDY NATLI UBLIN VIRAR PUPEX TEPEK NN BIDAN BAXIL GOBIN WOOBY 200N/16000W 1000N/15000W 1800N/14000W 2500N/13000W 3000N/12000W KA24Q FTI LBL VARNR ICT ROKNE DOSOA BUM SCAWT ELSTO KOOOP STL COWES TILMN VHP FYLLS CREEP EMPTY BOWRR ZANDR CORVS AIR LEJOY 4053N/7652W LVZ JENNO HARTY STW LENDY LGA AROKE KJFK

( Flight Plan subject subject to change slightly up to 5 hours before flight.)

Server: Expert ( comment below if you can only fly in the Training server and if there are enough we can move it there)

Time: May 9th @20:00 zulu.

Notes: I really want this to be a great Community event, even if you can’t join us for the whole flight please join for what you can and divert to another airport. Anyone and everyone is Welcome!

Advice for a long-haul flight include:

Refering settings: low
Screen brightness: low
Phone location; On a flat surface with airflow if possible. Avoid blankets, soft furniture, etc…

Please please please consider joining me, if you have any questions whatsoever please message me or leave a comment below. Let’s stick together throughout this quarantine and honor the airlines that are still operating and say goodbye to those who had to shut their doors!

Project Sunrise flight YSSY-KJFK @082000ZMAY20

Please don’t create duplicate topics for the same event. You can ask a regular or moderator to move it to a different category for you :)