Project Saudi Arabia

I get tired and I say Hadi is creative, the details are amazing, and the terminals are very beautiful. Finally, Riyadh International Airport 3D will soon be in Infinite Flight🤩👏🏻👏🏻!

4 Likes

Good job

A commendable work

thank you
You are the pride of your country

5 Likes

nice thread @med_hadi.a

1 Like

Hadi never fails to please us

1 Like

That could be one of the most beautiful airports in the sim… Very detailed and well handcrafted… Looking forward to OEMA… Thanks a lot for all the great work you’ve done…

1 Like

Ummmm Hadi sorry to say this but they just opened terminal 3 and 4 in oerk today maybe an hour ago

1 Like

Thank you all for the support! Im glad that i can make you guys happy :)

1 Like

Are you sure?

1 Like

After doing some research, T3 is open for SV540 & SV541. I will add gates to T3 as soon as possible. Thanks for the note!

2 Likes

Thank you making our country’s airports especially my hometown airport king Khalid

2 Likes

Also what happened to your instagram I couldn’t find it

1 Like

It’s still there. @med_hadi.a

2 Likes

Yeah thanks I just found it cause it’s different as the one in description

1 Like

As requested, I added T3. I am not able to add T4 at the moment because imagery don’t show gate lines like T3. I will add it very soon when new imagery rolls out.

14 Likes

Is this and oedf coming in 22.8???

1 Like

OEDF yes, OERK I’m not 100% sure.

4 Likes

At least we get a major airport in in 22.8

1 Like

Wow, this beautiful Mosque detail is very beautiful.
Masallah 😍😇

6 Likes

Mega New Airports & Thread Update!

Hello everyone! As we know that the goal for this project, Project Saudi Arabia, is to make every Saudi Airport 3D! Yes, every single one. Even the abandoned ones. During these two days, I started working on some of the abandoned/private airports! Have a look :)

Will start working on more of these very soon. Talking about commercial airports, this is my plan to what im going to edit soon:

OERR - Arar Domestic
OERF - Rafha Domestic
OEBH - Bisha Domestic
OESH - Sharorah Domestic
OEAH - Al Ahsa Intl.

I think those are the only commercial airports left. All the others are Aramco/Military/Private/Abandoned

Anyways, I hope you guys like the update! Enjoy :)

6 Likes

Wait the Saudi Oil company has their own airports

1 Like