Project Saudi Arabia

You’re doing some absolutely amazing work @IF_Hadi!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words!

1 Like

New Airport

What am i gonna do when i run out of airports… 💀
Anyways, Here is Jazan!

5 Likes

WTFFF! BRO YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE SPEED!!! Wow! How do you do it so fast?!!

Just do all of Saudi Arabia lol. I told ya you’re gonna run out!

2 Likes

I feel Africa would provide that challenge you need. Great job as always. I can only look on in envy

3 Likes

That’s my job!

1 Like

Where you going to next once you finish Saudi Arabia in a few weeks? 💀😂

1 Like

idk… maybe a project middle east?

3 Likes

Would love to see it

1 Like

Updated Thread

New Section has been added! Make sure to check OEMA’s Tracking Thread :D

5 Likes

Yes definetely needed!

1 Like

Cairo would be a challenge airport to make since it is big and if you edit it i know it will be amazing

1 Like

Great job on all these airports. I’ll be going to Saudia Arabia next year so thanks for the teases 😅

5 Likes

Airport Is Complete

Now we have a GA airport :)

14 Likes

I fixed some stuff with the GSE. Added GA stuff too

2 Likes

New Airport

Right… Time to work on Tabuk! I held this one for a while because I wanted to finish other airports first.

NOTE: This will not be a priority. OERK will be prioritized as me and Aiden aim to have it released by 22.8.

6 Likes

Announcement

Hey guys! I know I have been doing some really great progress in the past month, but I have decided to not prioritize airport editing and keep it a notch down as the first wave of exams are here. I will continue editing but not as active as before. Still aiming to release OEMA & OERK in 22.8! I have Ramzi helping me with OEMA and Aiden helping me with OERK so shouldn’t be too much to worry about. Thank you guys for your support ❤️

12 Likes

Thats totally fine! Hope you pass your exams witth good marks!

2 Likes

Totally understood… You did a great job before and i’m pretty sure you gonna surprise us as usual… Good luck in your exams… بالتوفيق

3 Likes