Project Ohio | All Towered Airports Complete!

With the release of global flight imminent, I have started a new project to edit the airports in the Birthplace of Aviation - Ohio. Please PM me if you are interested in helping.

To view the progress of the airports we have edited please access the link below:

A special thank you to @DeerCrusher & @cleipelt . Also @Henrik for approving this!

Note: This was not started because Project Michigan(https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/project-michigan/) was started a few days ago :) It has been in the works for a few weeks.

18 Likes

Good luck in your project!

7 Likes

KOSU - Ohio State University Don Scott Field in Columbus, Oh

KLUK - Cincinnati Lunken Municipal Field in Cincinnati, Oh

KDLZ - Delaware Municipal in Delaware, Oh

15 Likes

CVG serves Ohio (Cincinnati), but is located in KY. Does this go by actual location or city is serves?

2 Likes

Location is priority, but we will hopefully get to KCVG & KPKB.

4 Likes

Be sure to get Burke up in Cleveland and KSU!

2 Likes

@DeerCrusher Has got you covered with Burke!

2 Likes

No one is doing Zanesville municipal! :( if I’m on ios is there any way I can help? :)

1 Like

How long does it typically take to finish editing an airport?

1 Like

At least 4 hours for smaller airports and about 10 for the bigger one to reach the minimum requirements

1 Like

Nope, you need a Mac or PC to edit. Don’t worry Zanesville will eventually be done!

1 Like

For me usually takes me like 1 or 3 days. For bigger airports can take me almost a week.

2 Likes

Well thank you for doing this! I may not be able to help physically but I will give all the morale support I can! :)

1 Like

My question: I have a new MacBook Pro. I am conscious not to use much memory so it is always running quick as possible. Can you advice, how much memory the softwares take up? I can put the files on my Portable Hard drive.

1 Like

The only big one is Xplane/ xplane demo that’s what takes up most of the memory.

Check into CMH as the layout of parking spots is way outdated.

2 Likes

The software doesn’t need much space, especially since you don’t need X-Plane

1 Like

I will even though it has been done… it may need a local Columbusite to check it.

beautiful airport to fly into wright next to downtown clevland

1 Like

Yes it is! It has some unique procedures too!