1 Like

Only comment I see is you answering me about sandefjord 🤭

@Joseph_Marcel

1 Like

Oh there we go thanks budd

1 Like

No problemo mi amigo! 😊

1 Like

Alright, guys! I had a school excursion to Granada, Spain this week from 05.11.2022 to 12.11.2022! I arrived yesterday in Norway! So with one week’s absence from the editing, I will try to continue my work on ENKR! I hope at least that I can finish up the whole Airport at least by next week!
NO PROMISE IS GUARANTEED, TAKE MY WORD WITH A PINCH OF SALT BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BEYOND MY CONTROL

4 Likes

I’m no longer working at Molde airport as I am no longer part of the 3D editors

1 Like

☹️😢! 10 char

I retired.10 char

WIP BOMB INCOMING!!!

New batch of WIPS of Høybuktmoen is here finally after more work! There is still slot of remaining buildings but the major ones are done!

8 Likes

Looking nice. Looking forward to flying into this airport sooner than later

1 Like

Yup! I’ve flown two times yesterday already to test the airport from a user perspective! And, it is absolutely stunning! Bit sad that you are not longer a part of the wonderful team, but trust me, you are gonna get satisfied when all is finished!

1 Like

ARGHHH EVERYONE TAKE COVER! These amazing WiPs keep flying our way 😍Amazing job!

1 Like

I would lie if I said I did not miss being part of the wonderful team, but with little or no motivation I thought the best was just to leave

1 Like

I wont guarantee anything, but maybe a new batch of the new GA area is coming! I will try my best to fix it at least, since the 2D there is finished so only the 3D bits need to placed! Not a guarantee but I will try my best!

My aim is to release this at least before December!

1 Like

Great Job guys!;)

1 Like

TACTICAL WIP(NUKE) IMCOMING
Herw is the new area i worked! Its actually finished, but more bits and pieces remain for detailing!

7 Likes

Amazing!! I’m quite impressed with the lonnnggg Displased threshold

1 Like

Hahah! Yeah I know! It will for sure get fixed!

2 Likes

That’s truly amazing work @Elefanths so many great airports! Keep on going!

1 Like