Project New England

And with that, I now wait for the next scenery update to finlay fly out of KOLD, which is just over a mile from my house.

Thanks @Balloonchaser for being amazing

57B – Islesboro Airport (Islesboro, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Hangars:

2B7 – Pittsfield Municipal Airport (Pittsfield, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

General Aviation Ramp & Hangars:

8B0 – Steven A. Bean Municipal Airport (Rangeley, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

B21 – Sugarloaf Regional Airport (Carrabassett Valley, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Edited by @Ryan_E.

Is the team working on expanding PVD’s runway 05?

It will be done in due course. The airport is currently in game so it’s not like it is poorly edited. Other unedited airports still need to be done and those are priority at the moment.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Sorry

What would be the proper channel to get the Cape Air Call sign added? @Nathan

Well it won’t be added until we get the Cessna 402 added in game with the Cape Air livery.

Cessna 402 would be a great addition. Only problem is that it is similar to the C208.

I feel like the case could be made that using the TBM930 in the navy livery could be equivelent. There is almost no chance the 402 will be added. I flew the new HYA-ACK-JFK route yesterday, and certainly missed Cair.

That’s not a Cape Air livery though. It’s a close substitute (the 208 is better). You can use the IATA/ICAO codes for now until the real thing comes (9K, KAP)

There is a chance. There’s no feature request for the Cessna 402 currently. If someone makes it, maybe the developers will consider it for the future. :)

Anyway, this is off topic conversation. It’s best to continue in PM. Contact me if you want.

KMVM – Machias Valley Airport (Machias, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Ramp:

KMLT – Millinocket Municipal Airport (Millinocket, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Ramp & Hangars:

KFVE – Northern Aroostook Regional Airport (Frenchville, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Hangars:

Edited by @Ryan_E.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a quick update. The project is still ongoing but I’ve been quite busy recently with my studies so I haven’t been able to edit as often as I’d like.

Currently, all airports in the state of Maine (including private fields) have been completed. Shoutout to @Ryan_E and @Balloonchaser for the assistance here. Portland International Jetport (KPWM) is currently being updated by myself to meet current standards.

In progress, is the state of New Hampshire. All remaining airports (including private fields) will be edited. KMHT will be updated appropriately during that time. Eventually, we will reach Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and finally Massachusetts. All older airports in these regions will be updated to meet current standards and missing airports will be added.

I appreciate your patience with this project. I never realized how long it would take since I started it almost 2.5 years ago. I’ve gotten a lot of hands on deck for it and I appreciate everyone’s help thus far.

I’ll be showcasing some more airports soon once I get the time to do so. I hope you guys have been enjoying flying in New England nonetheless. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the project and the airports within it, don’t hesitate to reply below or send me a private message. :)

Finally, if you want to keep track of what’s going on in the project, view the links I have pasted in the first post (I’ll leave them below as well). Even if I don’t post airport images here, the spreadsheet and maps are usually updated more frequently.

Happy flying!

Spreadsheet:

Map:

Looking good, can’t wait for all of NE to be added, as that is my region. better yet, my state was the first one done. Thabks to @Balloonchaser for editing my home airport.

Any updates on PVD? I don’t want to sound annoying and I’m glad it’s edited but… Every scenery update I get really anxious to see if the runway was expanded.

The airport editing team is a completely volunteer, and will finish it when they can. Please be patient and don’t continually ask if it will be completed.

Bad news: I haven’t been editing much lately because I had classes and final exams during the last month or so.

Good news: I’m on vacation now so I have a bit more time to edit airports (still have to work though).

Better news: The updated imagery is on my computer which means I’ll begin working on PVD again in a bit. Stay tuned.

You must fly out of KPVD a lot. 🤔

Yes. I fly out of there a ton IRL and in IF.

KPWM – Portland International Jetport (Portland, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Terminal Ramp, De-Ice Pad, RON:

General Aviation Area (Northeast Air):

General Aviation Area (MAC Jets):

Cargo Area (FedEx Express/Feeder):

Airport was completely reworked from the ground up.

Coming Soon… (in progress)

(for @Pinecone)

Ohh I’m excited now!

KPVD – T.F. Green International Airport (Warwick, RI).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Terminal Area:

General Aviation & Cargo Ramp:

Auxiliary Hardstands:

Redone completely from scratch. Thanks for being patient @Pinecone.

Will be available next week for the scenery update. Hope you guys like it! :)

Before: