Project New England

[W.I.P.] KCEF – Westover ARB/Metropolitan Airport (Chicopee, MA).

Since it’s a short school week, I’ll try to get it finished before the Thanksgiving holiday. :)

KCEF – Westover ARB/Metropolitan Airport (Chicopee, MA).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

North Ramp (Military Use):

Hangars (Military Use):

East Ramp (Military Use):

Metro-Civil Terminal & Hardstands (Civilian Use):

This is the final Priority II airport for this project. @Moritz, now you can fly Air Force 1 here. ;)

B19 – Biddeford Municipal Airport (Biddeford, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Apron Area:

Requested by @Joshua_Linsenberg. :)

Great work Nathan! What would you need from someone looking to add area fixes for STAR/SID points to KBOS? (eg ROBUC3)

Thank you! :)

I would just need the charts for the SIDs and STARs with coordinates included.

As I enjoy flying out of Boston, I too, want all accurate waypoints for all the arrival and departure plates for KBOS as well as other airports within New England.

I do plan to go around after this project and add all waypoints for the region but, our navigation database is currently down so we cannot add/change any navigation information at this moment.

I’d be more than happy to after DAL and Istanbul, which is about a week or so.

Nathan, Ill send you a PM in addition to replying to another community member who’s on the NAV team. I’ll start putting together SID/STAR/ILS charts for all the big commercial places (BOS/LAX/JFK/HNL etc) I’ve had issues when I’ve converted waypoints that aren’t in IF/are coded into IF incorrectly (eg: a waypoint near Florida is half a world away because they got entered without the “-“ sign and wound up being east instead of west and vice versa)

We understand many waypoints may be missing but we will try our best to get to all of them. We are aware of all of this but there is only so much we can do.

I am only planning on doing ones for New England airports for this specific project.

Have you seen this?

Hey! Yes, I am still doing this project.

Had to put airport editing on the back burner while I complete college applications. They’re finally done so I can get back to editing.

Here’s one:

KBST – Belfast Municipal Airport (Belfast, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Apron Area:

KLEW – Auburn/Lewiston Municipal Airport (Auburn/Lewiston, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

West General Aviation Ramp & Hangars:

East General Aviation Ramp & Hangars:

This airport actually has a Lufthansa Super Star (“Connie”) on display in a hangar that is currently being restored. Thought that was pretty sweet.

© Ralph M. Pettersen

KHUL - Houlton International Airport (Houlton, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Ramp:

Looks great! Thanks for your efforts and participation in the project. :)

KLRG – Lincoln Regional Airport (Lincoln, ME)

Overview #1:

This one was lost in the archives and I happened to discover it months later. Made by @Insertusernamehere back in July '17.

And you call yourself a supervisor.

:ban:

[W.I.P.] KBXM – Brunswick Executive Airport (Brunswick, ME).

KBXM – Brunswick Executive Airport (Brunswick, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Ramp Area & Hangars:

KOWK – Central Maine Airport of Norridgewock (Norridgewock, ME)

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

Ramp:

4V8 – Deerfield Valley Regional Airport (Wilmington, VT).

Overview:

Edited by @Grizpac.

KIZG – Eastern Slopes Regional Airport (Fryeburg, ME).

Overview #1:

Overview #2:

GA Ramp:

Hangars:

Hi,
Today I flew out of KBOS gate B36, I am not sure if you guys know this but it has been converted to the American Eagle/Pen air Gate. While I was there 3 aircraft were parked there. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture with all 3 aircraft in it, however I do have 3 pictures.

The first one is of the gate with no aircraft at it:

The second picture shows one of two pen air aircraft as well as the american eagle E145.

The third picture was taken out of the right side window pointed at the second pen air plane. Think about it this way, the third aircraft to arrive was the second pen air plane. it parked parallel to the E 145.

One other change I might suggest for this alleyway is to add in taxiway lines and parking positions for the cape air aircraft.

If you have any questions let me know.