East Apron:

West Apron:

###KLEB - Lebanon Municipal Airport

Overview:

North General Aviation Ramp:

West General Aviation Ramp:

Terminal Ramp:

Great work Nathan! :)

Hey, with rate it is taking global to be released you will probably be at 100% done. That means we will be able to enjoy all the HARD work that you have done.
BIG THANK YOU to you and your helpers.
Got to Love New England.

Thank you, sir, I appreciate your kind words. I’ve just got back into the swing of things with this project after taking a two week hiatus due to exams.

You should start seeing the frequent posts and updates, like before, from here on out so be sure to keep track of this thread! :)

You are welcome You need a break though. You do not want to burn out. You are to important.

Hey everyone,

I’m back. :)

###[W.I.P.] KFMH - Cape Cod Coast Guard Air Station

###[W.I.P.] KBVY - Beverly Municipal Airport

###KBVY - Beverly Regional Airport

Overview:

East Apron:

West Apron:

Absolutly stunning. Thanks for all the work you’ve put into this, NE will be one of the most flown regions for GA aircraft!

###KSNC - Chester Airport

Overview:

Parking Area:

###6B6 - Minute Man Air Field

Overview:

credits to @dush19.

Any further progress on this? I’m thinking about trying to get a few small airports done this week.

I’m currently studying for finals which commence in two weeks time. This means no airport will be worked on until finals are over (June 8).

If you’d like to do a few airports, I’d appreciate the help. I can gladly add you to the contributors list. :)

I’m starting to work KLZD.

Great! Marked as [W.I.P].

Don’t forget to share images of the progress/completion. :)

How do you do this??

@Benayres125 I’m not sure I understand your question. If you mean “Who does the work”, then the answer would be that the community does the work.

As for progress on KLZD:

Should be submitted for review tonight!

Looks great! Thanks for your contribution. :)