Project New England

Hey all!

I will be making ALL airports, excluding some class echo fields, in the New England region of the United States for global flight. If you’d like a private/class echo airport to be edited, send me a private message. Remember that the airport must have either an ICAO or FAA LID code in order for the contributors or myself to edit it.

Project Leader:

Project Contributors to Date:

Map of Completed Airports:

(updated frequently).

View the Project New England Airport Tracking Spreadsheet below:

Community Project: American State Capitals
Infinite Flight Global General Aviation Airport Tracking Thread
KPVD Runway Expansion
Project US Commercial Airports
What has been your IF 2018 Highlight?
New Scenery Update [ Update: Cancelled ]
New Scenery Update

Can you redesign/design Bradley International Airport (ICAO KBDL)? Its in Connecticut.

Hey me too!

Nice bro, im mostly from Nantucket, but i visit Boston very often

thank you! I was hoping someone would come along and do New england airports

I’m not trying to make every single airport in NE. I’m just doing the ones people want to see

You could join the Airport Editing Team and do it by yourself. Contact Carmalonso for further details.

Hit an email to airports@liveflightapp.com if you are interested and want to know the details.

Could you add 5B7 (Rensselaer County Airport, NY) Sorry for the stretch out of New England… but it’s still close

Please add Boston Logan int

@Flying_Luc

Oh sorry about that, I didn’t check.

Sorry, only doing New England for the time being

It’s only like an hour or two out side, just pull the boundary out a bit. It’s a small airport. Shouldn’t take long if it’s even in the database.

Can u do KOWD Norwood Memorial Airport

Do you think you can add other Canadian Airports beside Maine like, CYFC (Frederiction international) and CYHC (Halifax Stanfield)

Again, I’m only doing New England airports for the time being.

Tf green Providence Rhode island

Julio already fixed up KBOS. Are you planning to fully redo it?

Thats my plan