Project Narita - RJAA Airport Preview

As the development of A380 is coming close to an end, and all 3 ANA turtle liveries have been confirmed, It’s time to reveal the biggest project in Project Japan to date, and my first-ever deadline project, Narita International Airport.

Narita is the busiest airport in Japan by international passenger and international cargo traffic. In 2018, Narita had 33.4 million international passengers and 2.2 million tonnes of international cargo.

Observation decks are build within terminals to allow plane spotters observe the aircraft close.

Terminal 2 line-up!

Aircraft gets to hold short of one of the GWYs. A unique and useful feature for controlling! As ATC, you can recreate the ramp-ground controller coordination using those GWY stop lines.

Terminal 3, dedicated for low cost carriers. Seriously we need more LCC liveries in Japan!

Narita’s massive cargo terminal:

Hangars are recreated as authentic as possible. Note the doors are static

We plan to release the airport with A380 in 24.2, although there’s no guarantee and the timeline may be subject to change.

Now featured in IFAET Instagram!

122 Likes

Wooooo! Cannot wait for the release. Awesome stuff, @FlightGT!

7 Likes

Wooooooooo! Yes!! Super stoked to see this. Phenomenal work @FlightGT!

3 Likes

Looking stunning! Narita will be packed once released!

4 Likes

This looks insane, nice work!!!

2 Likes

YOOOOO this is amazing and the amount of detail that’s been put into that airport looks incredible, cannot wait!!!

2 Likes

DREAM CAME TRUE, cannot wait enough.😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻😍😍!!

3 Likes

Well done ! Good work ! Narita Tokyo is very cool

2 Likes

FANTASTIC & AMAZING JOB!!! I am so excited for this, regardless of the fact it’s releasing with the A380. It was such a bummer the first time I spawned in realized Narita wasn’t 3D yet.

I’m really looking forward to doing many flights out of here! Congrats and great job again 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

2 Likes

Omg yes finallly cant wait 🥰😍🤩

1 Like

So nice 😍 some great routes to do out of here! Awesome work!!

Yay cant wait for NRT!!

Amazing work!!! thank you so much!

With the ANA event at Narita airport on the 24th and the A380 with the 3 different ANA liveries and now that we know Narita airport will be updated I think we can be very confident that the update is coming out this Sunday.

Not quite. The airport itself isn’t ready for release yet (lots of small errors to fix), let alone the A380 which still needs a few weeks’ development according to staff

5 Likes

well never mind then, looks like I got a bit over excited

1 Like

They don’t update on weekends

6 Likes

And anyways, the IFATC schedule can change. If the A380 doesn’t come out or is not ready by next week, they can/will change the schedule. It’s happened before :)

Narita looking awesome!! 👏

5 Likes

When will we get the next confirmed liveries video?

Oh, I’m planning to stop IF content 😅

2 Likes