Project Minnesota

Rochester International Airport is redone by my choice. Here is the preview of the airport.

3 Likes

Finally, someone who cares about this state!

3 Likes

What exactly are you implying? It seems somewhat inflammatory to claim that it’s because editors don’t care that they don’t pour hundreds of man hours into completing a specific US state. I wish that was an exaggeration, but sadly it’s not. A lack of focus on a territory should not be taken as a general lack of caring about a territory.

4 Likes

It was a lighthearted joke

Hey guys,

KSTP (St. Paul Airport/Holman Field) is pending approval. It’s located in Twin Cities and near KMSP. KSTP is mostly GA Airport.

Also, I am working on KANE which is north of Twin Cities.

Here is another nice airport redone for the next scenery push, KDLH in northern Minnesota serving the port city of Duluth. If you would like to request an airport in Minnesota to be reworked please use the Google Forum that will be linked below and is linked above in the thread.

1 Like

My Home airport/Flight training base IRL. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

The map of Minnesota is something wrong?

Should be fixed now. :)

1 Like

Thank Daniel!

Ok now I can take the CRJ2 for a spin and explore Minnesota. :)

2 Likes

Hey guys, 2 of my airport will be out in the next update.

Also, I’m working on KGPZ, Grand Rapid, MN. Likely by September update.

Thanks.

2 Likes

MSP Status Update

Hey everyone, I thought I would give a quick status update on what is most likely the most used and serviced airport in Minnesota in real life and also by Infinite Flight pilots. So far, there has been good and steady progress these past 2 months where I have gone into overdrive working on this airport. Currently, all the taxiways are laid and edge markings and lighting has also been implemented. This is essential 2/4 of the main steps done. Currently, the work in progress is in putting in normal markings, such as holds, centerlines, etc. Thought it would be a little fun to give everyone a heads up on where it is going. Below I have also provided some screenshots of the work in progress airport, so take a look at those for your pleasure if you wish.

Work In Progress Screenshots:

The finished in-field cargo ramp along with the western cargo ramp is fully completed and are now awaiting placement of their spawns.

MSP In various stages of completion at this time. As you can see, markings have begun to come in on the west side of the airport.

5 Likes

Check line order for the broken lines in the top pic ;)

1 Like

Thanks for the update and all of the hard work. Looks like it’s going to be a beauty when it’s done. My controlling time will take a hit but my landings will sky rocket when it’s finally pushed out.

And a big thanks to the other airport editors. Just seeing all of the detail in those photos shows a fraction of what it takes to put these airports together. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I appreciat this i want to operate my coporate jet out of kmsp but i cant because the current kmsp dose not have the coporate jet parking, keep up the good work.

1 Like