Project Midwest

Gotta be honest, where is KIND?

2 Likes

KIND is currently not being worked on.

One I hope to do one day

KGRR Update

Slowly making progress, I started to do a large glass window in the terminal! I talked to @Deltadev13 about the giant glass swoop and how that could come together. Estimating that 2D is 25-30% done.

9 Likes

Somewhere in the future I’ll definitely be working on it once maybe my 4th airport. I’m on my second rn.

1 Like

Been waiting on this one for a while! ORD is #1!

Hi, I’m IFAET zhuTwentySix, I would like to add 4C8 on this list and it is ready for release

1 Like

Updates

I apologize for not keeping this thread up to date recently, I’ve been extremely busy in the past couple of weeks. But I am happy that I’m able to get back into editing! With that being said, a lot has happened while I didn’t update this thread.

Fort Wayne International (KFWA) has been released in 22.6!

Lexington Blue Grass (KLEX) has been released in 22.6!

Eppley Airfield (KOMA) has been released in 22.6!

Delaware Municipal (KDLZ) has gone through Official Review and is now ready for release! It will be included in a future app version.

Braceville (41N) has gone through Official Review and is now ready for release! It will be included in a future app version.

Albia Municipal (4C8) has gone through Official Review and is now ready for release! It will be included in a future app version.

Columbus-John Glenn International (KCMH) has been started and is currently a work in progress!

I hope you all are happy with the progress that is being made! I will continue to update you all on how it’s going.

10 Likes

I don’t think Oklahoma is a midwest state.

I know that, but I am including airports that are very close to and serve the Midwest.

1 Like

oh, gotcha

Update

Rochester International (KRST) is almost done with a 2D rework, and the 3D work has started!

4 Likes

Updates

Roben-Hood (KRQB) is now in progress and being worked on by @Michigan_Aviation!

Rochester International (KRST) is around 90% of the way complete, just some finishing touches and it should be off to Offical Review!

8 Likes

Any ideas when KIND airport will be released?

1 Like

When everyone is nice to each other :)

4 Likes

Update

Hector International (KFAR) has gone through Official Review and is now ready for release! It will be included in a future app version.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Any update on KORD @ButterAllDay

1 Like

I believe Dan and Levet are the ones working on it at the moment, I would just be patient because it will be out soon. It’s just a massive airport so It takes up a lot of “time”.

1 Like

KORD has not been edited since mid July. The best you can do is wait.

An update will be provided when able!

3 Likes