Project Midwest

No need to post it twice…

Just curious, is anyone working on STL Lambert Airport?

Doesn’t appear like it.

A black snakes livery for the A-10 would be nice but it will still be fun to fly out of there

3 Likes

Guess what? Another Midwest airport is starting to be worked on! @karl_iszler Will be working on Hector International (KFAR) in North Dakota. It’s much appreciated!

4 Likes

I was being sarcastic. Fort Wayne is bigger. In spirit, at least. ;)

The 122nd is starting to convert their A-10s into F-16s, so there’s a lot of potential there.

1 Like

Is anybody working on Detroit

But y’all still won’t do DFW

It will come one day. you just have to be on the lookout! :)

2 Likes

It might even be a current work in progress 👀

4 Likes

Welcome to the great IFC!

Three new Midwestern airports have been added to 22.5!! These airports are:

St. Louis Lambert International (KSTL)

Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)

West Bend Muni (KETB)

We appreciate everyone’s work and we hope to see you all enjoying some new Midwest airports!

7 Likes

Only thing I am going to say is that OKC is not in the midwest but in the south.

1 Like

I know that, I am still adding airports to the list that are very close to the Midwest and contribute to it.

1 Like

Haha I knew it!

A few weeks ago I flew out of there and for some reason it was fully staffed with IFATC including KC Center, and DeerCrusher and a bunch of pilots with [IFATC] or [IFAET] in their screen names were flying through there. But I was confused when the Project Midwest thread had no mention of KSTL.

1 Like

The editor of KSTL preferred that STL wouldn’t be announced until release.

2 Likes

Well it is a pleasant surprise. Thank you to everyone involved in making it happen.

1 Like

When asked about making public that KSTL was done and ready for release, I requested it to remain private until the day it’s published. Despite being allowed to share with the public our work, I still generally prefer to keep my airports private, so it can be a surprise when the airport is released.

2 Likes

Yess with the delta in the back too, good work

1 Like

so happy to see FWA coming to 3D!! ever since 3D airports were announced i always thought it’d be so cool to get my home airport in 3D but i never thought it would happen. very cool to see it actually happening and i’m so excited to see the finished project once it comes