Project India

Imagine VABB, VIDP, VOHS, VOBL and VOMM all 3D with the A359 - Soon is what I wish :)

8 Likes

that would be the best fs!

2 Likes

Well, you learn to crawl, before you learn to walk and then run right? It’s been always like that since the WED times. We wouldn’t allow apprentices to take large airports as their first projects. They need to learn the basics before making progress.

You’ll always get feedback to improve your airports. But you’ll have more success if you read the editing manual.

Not everyone learns and makes progress at the same pace, some take longer to get accustomed to the scenery editor. Others make progress quicker and are able to edit larger airports because they’ve demonstrated to be proficient in editing airports, and always abide by the rules written in the manual.

5 Likes

I hope we’ll complete these airports soon

2 Likes

Waiting for VOBL ❤️ hope it will be ready by the next update.

6 Likes

@Monty how far in are you on the VOCI rework?

2 Likes

It’s take time because voci T1 too complicated

4 Likes

Trying my best

2 Likes

@Aviator_RX welcome to the community

2 Likes

Thanks man, but do you have any idea whether it can be done in the coming 2-3 years or so

2 Likes

Not to say yet

3 Likes

I think that will be only in our dreams 😂 not happening anytime soon I guess

4 Likes

well well you never know ;)

2 Likes

Hello Editors!! Any progress on the airports?

4 Likes

soon ;) VEBN is having its final fixes before being sent for official checks

3 Likes

Any updates on VOBL and VOMM?

3 Likes

+1 for an update on VOBL and VOMM

3 Likes

I would like to request the addition of the 2nd Goa airport(MOPA) ICAO code: VOGA. Although it’s not in Infinite Flight I would like to have it in the game as it’s been already almost 2 years since the airport opened. I hope this will do something.
Thanks

1 Like

It’s not possible to add missing airports at this moment, unfortunately

2 Likes

Ah it’s fine thanks for replying anyways Can I ask the progress of Goa (VOGO)?

1 Like