Project India

That is the idea, smaller editors can do smaller airports, I am looking to take it up after I am done with my current airport.

3 Likes

A lot of major Indian hubs are WIP, there aren’t many editors working on Indian airports. Trying our best. Along with many airports in south of India are 3d.

4 Likes

Hope all major indian airports will be 3D soon

2 Likes

as mentioned, its WIP more than you expect ;)

3 Likes

If VOCI is really in progress, that’s great to hear. It’s my grandparents’ home airport, and I fly there every time I go back to India.

6 Likes

any update on: cochin int airport?, delhi, chennai and banglore?

2 Likes

Chennai WIP
Bangalore almost done (A380 priority airport) WIP
Delhi WIP
Cochin WIP

6 Likes

Could you explain this please? 👀

1 Like

VOBL is an A380 priority airport. The idea is VOBL must/should/can come with the release with the A380.

It’s the only Indian a380 priority airport.

5 Likes

Aaah okay,great! At least we can be hopeful to see it with 24.2😃

3 Likes

I’m excited to fly into more Indian airports aside from mostly Mumbai. If we could get an era-appropriate Delta 767-300ER, I’d love to do JFK-CDG-MAA.

5 Likes

should be.

1 Like

Verrryyyyy very niceeeee!!!

3 Likes

In percentage, how far is VOBL completed???

3 Likes

It would be amazing to get some Bangalore(since it’s almost ready,presumably) and Delhi WIPs. 👀

3 Likes

Patiala airport under construction, will post WIP once done. 😊

5 Likes

can say 70-80%

2 Likes

Are all of the airports you have listed prepared for release with the A380? Or will some likely to be release at a later update?

No,VOBL is the only A380 priority airport; so it can be expected for VOBL to come in 3D with the A380 release, but not 100%. Depends on the editor on how quickly he can finish. Rest airports I mentioned are just WIP and not to be coming with the A380, will come later once finished and ready for release.

3 Likes

Happy to see so many airports on the list, really excited!

2 Likes