Project Fighter Bases

Thank you so much!!

By the way, more than 1 week ago I applied to the airport editing team, but still I have not recived any reply.

I will like to become part of the team, it looks like a really rewarding and interesting experience.

Do you know who is responsible for admissions?

Regards,

Ignacio

The team responsible for admissions are the two Airport Editing Managers in this group @pilot.ignacio, Moritz and Ryan_E. The applications arent checked on a regular basis and can be up to a couple weeks. Hopefully they should get to you soon, and it’ll be great to see you in the team!

2 Likes

Random from CENOR FLIP:

EPOK Oksywie Poland

8 Likes

@Major-Tom Thank you very much for all those airports :) We all appreciate it !

1 Like

random:
VVKP Kép Air Base

3 Likes

KSZL Whiteman Airforce Base

reworked

Details

Northern Part

southern Part

9 Likes

KNEN, NOLF Whitehouse USA

6 Likes

I attended an air show last year at that AFB, nice to see it reworked.

2 Likes

UKLI, Ivano-Frankivsk my home town, it is a Commercial Airport and also has a huge fleet of SU-27’s so if anyone wants to do it 😀

4 Likes

one step further:

find the bug

4 Likes

All these beautiful military air bases but alas no appropriate military aircraft to occupy them🤷‍♂️. Keep up the awesome work you the real mvp!

2 Likes

I don’t know if you guys take requests, but it would be cool for someone to work on VOYK ( Yelahanka airforce base). It’s in my home town and is the host for AeroIndia (India’s biggest airshow)

@Sakshibeedu
If you could provide a aerodome chart with docking assignments and ATC frequencies I will add this one. I haven’t found any useful information so far.

1 Like

I haven’t got much either, but after surfing for some time I could only find the frequency and IFR and VFR charts in the links below

As for docking assignments, it’s not really given anywhere
@Major-Tom

KNFW, Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth, Carswell Field Texas United States of America

Overview:

Details

Air force Plant #4 Hangars:

Airforce Reserve, TXING, and RON Parking Ramps:

Terminal, CAP, VMFA-112, VMGR-234, and VR-59

9 Likes

I have been waiting for this airport to be reworked forever thank you for doing it!

2 Likes

Both Dyess and Elsworth could use some work they are the two bases that have the B-1b

1 Like

Why are these fixed bases not in the game yet