Project China | New WIP!

ZYDD WIP!My hometown😍😍😍

The construction of Dalian Zhoushuizi Intl (ZYTL) is now complete. After some tweaks it will be sent into review queue.

Meanwhile, please enjoy some previews!

Overview of terminal area

Ground side

Going around!

Sunset approach

Nice place to recreate spotting photos

Photo recreated

Original photo

33 Likes

That parking area is awesome!

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Love the parking area!!

1 Like

Yangzhou Taizhou International Airport ZSYA has been reviewed ! , And Zhoushan Putuoshan Airport ZSZS WIP .

ZSYA

Summary

ZSZS

Summary

14 Likes

Amazing work!

1 Like

ZSSH Huaian Lianshui International Airport
Ready for Release

23 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

New WIP to hype up the new year! This time, I present you the ancient capital of six dynasties: Nanjing!

Being the secondary hub of China Eastern Airlines and Juneyao Air, which both have confirmed liveries, this airport can really open up a bunch of new domestic and international routes.

Note that this airport is still in early to mid WIP stage, and might take a few more months to fully complete.

26 Likes

Good job and it looks great!

Coming along very nice! Hoping to fly out of ZSNJ 3D one day!

Thanks!

That’s ZSNJ😉

1 Like

awesome!there are more and more Chinese airports add in our game!it will makes China looks more interesting!happy Chinese new year to GT!finally do GT have some ideas for ZGGG?(guangzhou baiyun International Airport)

1 Like

Why is there no ZGHZ, Pingtan Airport in Huizhou, Guangdong?

That’s looks awesome!😍 Hope can fly it

1 Like

We cannot create new airport yet. We’ll make sure it gets added when we’re able to.

Thanks for the efforts to create such magnificent 3D airports in China. May I know if ZGGG (Guangzhou Baiyun) is on the agenda or how we can help to make it go live earlier?

2 Likes

Yeah hoping for ZGGG before China Southern A380

Guangzhou is a pretty big airport, so it will take a while to make, as well its terminal structure, but it’ll be pretty to get them together.

3 Likes