Project Canada (43%)

🇨🇦 Project Canada 🇨🇦

This thread is dedicated to airports in Canada that are being worked on for use into Infinite Flight. Updates are seen monthly with the team working hard to provide you with new airports of all sizes across the globe.

Recently I have started working on all the airports in Canada. For those who aren’t aware, I am a very active airport editor, and Supervisor in the team, working on airports as small as a grass field, to large international airports at the highest detail I can give.

Project/Mission

I plan on editing all airports in Canada, not leaving a single one behind. This will take a long time. I have previously worked through countries such as Ireland, Iran, and Romania. It helps me learn a lot about the world and expands my skills and range of editing at the same time.

Map O’ Canada

Here is a regularly updated map to all of Canada’s airports. Please be aware that due to the size of this country, it is split by its provinces and territories.

Link to map

Airports that are non-existent in IF or are water-ports/bays will not be added. These will be removed from these maps in the future.

Progress

Splitting each C### airport by Alphabetical order. Here is a list of my progress, and what I’m working on. This does not include others work:

Progress

CA## - Completed
CB## - Completed
CC## - Completed
CD## - Completed
CE## - Being worked on by ShaneAviation
CF## - Completed
CG## - Being worked on by @Ecoops123
CH## - Being worked on by Chris Hoss
CJ## - Being worked on by Chris Hoss
CK##
CL##
CM##
CN##
CO##
CP##
CR##
CS##
CT##
CV##
CW##
CY## Being worked on by various editors
CZ##

Key

- Not active
- Active development
- Fully completed

NOTE TO TL3: Please do not click on the check-boxes, they change the post and modify the post as a wiki edit!

Note - Please do not edit this wiki. It is so this topic can be used indefinitely

45 Likes

What do you want on your tombstone?

Jokes aside, nice project! I look forward to seeing your work.

11 Likes

Jeezzzz this is insane!

1 Like

A beautiful Canadian flag. I’ll upload all the CA##'s I have done here tomorrow 🙂

3 Likes

I wish you nothing but the best mate. I hope you can get it done in your lifetime.

1 Like

Ohhhh Caaaaaanadaaaa! Good luck with the project, Ethan! It definitely looks like a super fun and challenging adventure. I can’t wait to see how things progress!

3 Likes

The dedication…

Thank you for choosing Canada, can’t wait to see your progress.

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ll get it done in no time…ish. I can edit anywhere from 1-8 airports per day on average, dependent on their size. Currently am editing CB## airports, along with Canada’s 4th busiest airport. 🙂

All work started from today

3 Likes

Let’s goo! 🇨🇦.

2 Likes

Nice work Ethan!

1 Like

I hate to break it to you, but the letter Y does not come after the letter B.

1 Like

wow thank you very much coming from a Canadian

2 Likes

I’m SO EXCITED MY FRIEND
LOTS of NORTHERN 🥶🇨🇦Airports Need reworked in NUNAVUT and NORTHWEST TERRITORIES
😃

2 Likes

Great! I love to fly in Canada 🇨🇦 😄

1 Like

including airstrips cause we got… a lot of those

1 Like

Oh my… best of luck! Do you sleep?

1 Like

Correct! CA##'s had a ton. I’ll post them all here in the next hour roughly.

Just about 0_o

1 Like

how do your fingers survive that much typing

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but when I searched ‘list of Canadian airports’ on Google the only ones that came up were CYxx and CZxx.
Anyway, a very ambitious and excellent project!

Canada’s airports do contain ICAO’s ranging from CA## to CZ## (plus more), with every subcategory listed in the topic. CY## and CZ## usually contain larger airports, these airports are more smaller and remote, but there’s still tons of them!

2 Likes