Project Bahamas | Bringing Bahamas To Life

This is awsome to see that the Bahamas 🇧🇸 is get this kind of special attention with upgrades and reworked airports. I am from Bimini the smallest island in the Bahamas (MYBS) it would be amazing to see it het some reworked to it especially with the high volume of traffic it gets in real life

Yes! Bimini would be awesome. I’ll see if I can edit it sometime in the future. Happy flying man!

1 Like

I plan on doing MYCC (Cay Cay) before that, but I’ll ensure to post on the thread whenever I am starting to.

1 Like

This was a brilliant idea, especially for me, because im more of a GA pilot on infinite flight and also being from the bahamas.

1 Like

Awesome 👌 job

1 Like

NASSAU IN PROGRESS!!

Big news! An airport that has been highly requested is officially being built!

Nassau (MYNN) has been marked as in progress and is being worked on by @Mauricio_B. This is great news for this region in IF as this is of it’s busiest airports, and this will open many amazing route opportunities especially in the brand new upcoming Challenger aircraft!

We hope you are looking forward to this! Let’s go #ProjectBahamas!

Permission has been asked from the editor to share.

16 Likes

Amazing 🇧🇸Bahamas 🇧🇸

1 Like

Thank God for Nassau that is finally gonna have 3D buildings. I can’t wait to fly there

2 Likes

At this airport there will be no shortage of space for GA. Here we have the GA apron next to runway 32, remembering that this is a work in progress and is subject to change; and by the way, there is still a lot of work to do. 😅

Nassau International Airport - MYNN

11 Likes