Project Azerbaijan

While UBBB is still waiting for review, I finished taxiway network, made some fixes for spawns, and started adding buildings at UBBN.

9 Likes

I believe it will be a very good project UBBN😍😍😍✈️

2 Likes

I hope this airport will be approved as soon as possible and will come with the 22.7 update. I think it’s been about 1 month since I waited for approval.

It depends on when the navigation database was updated. If the database update occurred before the airport was marked as ready for release, then the airport will not be in the update. I don’t know (as well as other editors) when was or will be the last database update, so I can’t guarantee that UBBB will be in 22.7, even if it was ready before 22.7 update release.

1 Like

Small update:

UBBB is ready for release now.

UBBN’s main terminal is almost complete

8 Likes

Awesome job Alexorlov 👀👏👏👍

UBBN - Nakhchivan airport completed and sent for review

14 Likes

It’s exactly the same. 😳😱 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

7 Likes

Good job, well-done, Alexorlov, hope to see this airport in the perspective of 2 months)
Красавчик!

4 Likes

good luck alexorlov you are doing this job in the best way

1 Like

Which airline is that in the picture?

Air Canada. Don’t pay attention to this, I took a random airline :)

2 Likes

Both UBBB Baku and UBBN Nakhchivan were released in new 22.8 update🥳!

11 Likes

How beautiful and detailed , I was officially lost at the airport . 🫣. Thank you for all !! @Alexorlov @lucaviness

10 Likes

It was all @Alexorlov, he did a wonderful job with it!

6 Likes

It’s been a while, and I’m back with new airports.

UBBL - Lenkoran Airport

UBBY - Zagatala Airport

Their terminals look almost the same :) One of them - Lenkoran is ready for release and Zagatala was submitted for review. These airports would be a great addition to Buta Airways E190 which is coming in 23.1

13 Likes

Woww I didn’t expect this, 90% of the airports in Azerbaijan are finished. ✅📌📈
Thanks for thıs new airports Alex :) 🖤🖤

5 Likes

Great job Alex!

3 Likes