Project Australia

Thread Update:

YMEN (Essendon Airport) has ben marked as Ready For Release and will be coming to your devices in a future update.

Thanks to @Thor_Jensen for the hard work put into editing this airport!

6 Likes

What an amazing thread! Good luck to all of you guys :)

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words!

2 Likes

It will be fun to do some GA flying in and out of YMEN, good work to all scenery editors for doing all of IFs airports (and especially the Aussie ones)

4 Likes

airport that i wanna see is YWLM, i’ve been there once when i was visiting my uncle’s hometown, Newcastle. anyway, keep up the good work! can’t wait to see more airports in australia❤️

3 Likes

It would be good to fly to YWLM from YSSY, YMML and YSCB, it’ll come when it’ll come

2 Likes

After YPAM im thinking of doing some military airports 👀

2 Likes

Are there even any 3d RAAF bases in IF?
would be good to see airports like YMES and YAMB

darwin is but is half

Oh yeah forgot about Darwin, but that’s pretty much it

2 Likes

Then there is like RAAF Base Scherger and Tindal

I was searching for YRTI on IFC (because I’m here and wanted to see any previous events and any information on the airport) and I found an old project Australia topic (made by @bensonb) from 2017 and saw a few airports (YRTI included) that were a WIP for 3D. Just wondering what happened to these WIP’s and will they ever be completed.

From 2017?

All the old project threads are from WED which was the software that we used for 2D editing. I am not to sure why it said 3D as it wasn’t an option for us to create as it wouldn’t show up in app properly.

Sorry, I was mistaken, they are 2D airports

How did I just discover this…

Nice thread! I just wanna thank everyone who is currently working in the team to construct these airports and everyone else involved.

We all are much appreciated of your work 🏗️

4 Likes