Project Australia

Thats cool cant wait to fly singapore and qatar flights to perth in the A380 and A350 and have 3D buildings

2 Likes

Thing is we might be getting this in the Boeing 737 Max update and realese this would be a awesoem airport to have for virgin australia Boeing 737 Max-8

1 Like

the area here need to be a light gray and white colour that way its accurate

Infinite flight
images (21)
its fine for now just please when you do get to it make it the proper colour but still nice work mate i really love whats arising for us people who live in perth australia cant wait to fly QF9 YMML → YPPH → EGLL

1 Like

That’s the closest colour we have that doesn’t look tacky and inaccurate. It will have to do for now 🙂

1 Like

It’s not a case of getting to it, we simply don’t have the ability to set custom colours. I have a set of facades I can choose, no control of colours.

2 Likes

I understand that sorry guys

1 Like

No apology necessary, you’re all good :)

2 Likes

Looks incredible! Can’t wait to see it finished. Take your time mate, your work is much appreciated.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to do the World’s Longest 787 Flight (PER-LHR by distance, DFW-MEL is slightly longer by flight time) out of here!

4 Likes

when will the YPPH 3D airport be released will it be released soon? like 3 to 2 weeks from now?

1 Like

Nothing has been confirmed as to when YPPH will be ready for release. YPPH is still currently a WIP as shown in the main thread above and will be released once it is ready. Rest assured, working is continuing and we’re as excited for the final product just as much as you are!

6 Likes

Any updates on Cains

2 Likes

Any update on the reworked Sydney airport?

3 Likes

Focusing on Perth and Cairns as Sydney is already 3D for everyone.

Unexpectedly busy with work this week so I haven’t made much progress, but work is continuing with Perth and Cairns. When I have updates worth sharing, I’ll share them.

4 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Just pushed through some changes to the colours of these. This is the closest we’ll be getting for the time being:

8 Likes

as a West Aussie you are doing an amazing job to making it as realistic. GREAT WORK!!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s a Quick Look at the progress on the domestic terminal at YBCS (Cairns)

9 Likes

Looks amazing so excited!!

1 Like