Professionalism in IF

I believe that we should take this simulator beyond just an ordinary game. We must see as a cabin the so-called “Office in the air” as many call it. The love for flying always speaks louder, and as this topic I want to encourage and give a root of hope to those who are aviation professionals in real life and today see the current scenario. Everything will be fine, in the meantime we will learn more with this fantastic simulator.

10 Likes

The love for flying always speaks louder, and as this topic I want to encourage and give a root of hope to those who are aviation professionals in real life and today see the current scenario. Everything will be fine, in the meantime we will learn more with this fantastic simulator.

@James_Browne just because he mentioned the word Cabin doesn’t make it a feature request. :)

2 Likes

@James_Browne Bet.

“The love for flying always speaks louder, and as this topic I want to encourage and give a root of hope to those who are aviation professionals in real life and today see the current scenario.”

2 Likes

Let’s not bring this topic down people.

I fully agree! You aren’t there out there in the real world, or even if you are, thank you for your service.

You can’t see your, family, friends, neither explore your passion with others… Except from here, which is a place we can all get together and love what we do. Even though we might be stuck across the world, there are no boundaries for the Pro’s.

3 Likes

Agreed, great words!

1 Like

Yes, spread the hope to both aviation workers as we go through these times, and looking to the future, everything’ll be fine. During these times, we can take the chance to learn about both aviation and IF, practice, and get better. While the world recovers we can continue flying on this amazing sim.

4 Likes

Infiniteflight has no limits! 🤩

2 Likes

Well… I mean we can’t travel underwater… So um… this is awkward…

Jokes aside, this is a great topic! Thanks @Cpt_Israeli!

1 Like

Yes my friend!

1 Like

No, no absolutly

2 Likes

Yes, fantastic!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.