Professional Website Designer?

Hello,

I am in search for a Professional website designer who can build a website for a VIRTUAL AIRLINE that uses PHPvms. Please contact me ASAP.

1 Like

Professional?

Hi @liamboyer99

While it is great you have the ambition to create a VA , you have to be TL2( member ) to publish and post about a VA ! Also a new IFVARB is in place , so I would recommend speaking to them first before starting…

1 Like

How much are you willing to pay?

1 Like

Yes professional or highly experienced. @AR_AR prices can be discussed in private

You’ll be looking at over $50/hr for that, just FYI.

3 Likes

Im aware thanks

For a virtual airline.

1 Like

@liamboyer99 have you considered the fact that without paid server hosting phpVMS will not work with IF, therefore there will be a monthly charge.

Would be a lot of work, it may even be easier for a developer to build their own system.

1 Like

They will help you:-)

I believe he is the head of american airlines?

1 Like

@Breydon_Verryt_Reid

1 Like

Actually, web designers who work with phpVMS to create templates give quotes. Because the templates usually come with special or specific features (even add ons) requested by the customer.

@liamboyer99 This probably isn’t the best place to ask for phpVMS services. This is the best place to ask www.forum.phpvms.net

1 Like

Weebly is a good one

Just wondering, what happens if you invest hundreds of dollars into your VA and it doesn’t take off? I think it’s a better idea to start with weebly, wix or wordpress and then work on from there.

6 Likes

Yes weebly is good

Maybe a mindset with a whole new system in mind is the way to go ;)

2 Likes

Im a web developer but I am not programming for free sorry XD

Never asked you to do it for free. Just wondering if you can do a website like this : aavirtual.net

Please don’t confuse people. Clearly whatever you know about phpVMS is not factual or accurate.

I can tell you now that many VA’s, not limited to IF are using free hosting. If people want to pay that is their business. Liam has been running a professional VA with a phpVMS website for some time, he is aware of these particulars and very familiar with the phpVMS software suite.

And even without paid hosting, the website will work to support the operations of an IF VA.

Lets not get people confused ;)

3 Likes