Elevation : 392ft
Time zone : GMT + 1

runway informations
There are 4 runways at LFPG

• 27L - 09R
  • 27R - 09L
  • 26L - 08R
  • 26R - 08L

note : all the runways are in asphalt and you must check the ATIS to know which runways are open

frequencies

Ground : 118.10
Tower : 118.65
Approach : 118.15

terminals

Maps

From Wikipedia (no source)

History of CDG (wikipedia)

Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (French: Aéroport de Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle , IATA: CDG , ICAO: LFPG ), also known as Roissy Airport (name of the local district), is the largest international airport in France and the second largest in Europe. Opened in March 1974, it is named after Charles de Gaulle (1890–1970), leader of the Free French Forces during the Second World War, founder of the French Fifth Republic and President of France from 1959 to 1969. Charles de Gaulle Airport is located within portions of several communes 25 km (16 mi)[1] to the northeast of Paris. Charles de Gaulle Airport serves as the principal hub for Air France and other legacy carriers (from Star Alliance, Oneworld and SkyTeam), as well as a focus city for low-cost carriers easyJet, Vueling, and Norwegian Air Shuttle. The Airport is operated by Groupe ADP.

Accidents

• On 6 January 1993, Lufthansa Flight 5634 from Bremen to Paris, which was carried out under the Lufthansa CityLine brand using a Contact Air Dash 8–300 (registered D-BEAT), hit the ground 1,800 metres (5,900 ft) short of the runway of Charles de Gaulle Airport, resulting in the death of four out of the 23 passengers on board. The four crew members survived. The accident occurred after the pilot had to abort the final approach to the airport because the runway had been closed: the aircraft immediately ahead, a Korean Air Boeing 747, had suffered a blown tire upon landing.[79]
  • On 25 July 2000, a Concorde, Air France Flight 4590 from Charles de Gaulle to John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York, crashed into Les Relais Bleus Hotel in Gonesse, killing everyone on the aircraft and four people on the ground. Investigations concluded that a tire burst on take-off due to metal left on the runway from a McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30 that departed shortly before, leading to a ruptured fuel tank and resulting in engine failure and other damage. Concorde was conducting a charter flight for a German tour company.
  • On 25 May 2001, a freight-carrying Short SH36 (operated as Streamline flight 200), departing to Luton, England, collided on the runway with departing Air Liberté flight 8807, an MD-83 jet. The first officer of the SH36 was killed when the wing tip of the MD-83 tore through his side of the flight deck. The captain was slightly injured and all others aboard survived.
Some pictures of CDG

by Marc Lavoine

by AgenceADO
by Adppresse

12 Likes

I thought that these types of topics were no longer permitted? The information here can be obtained easily through Google.

1 Like

NEXT PROCEDURES ?

• EGLL
  • KLAX
  • KJFK
  • EDDF

0 voters

3 Likes

Hey this helps me! I’m thinking of making a Paris flyout and this is perfect!

2 Likes

Your welcome 👊

1 Like

Please stop making every post title all CAPS

2 Likes

2 Likes

About frequency:

There is no Approach frequency in IF for LFPG.
I will contact the airport editing team about this.

1 Like

Yes there is, you have to slide up the long list of frequencies

1 Like

Found it. Thanks Tom.
My bad, sorry guys,

Do we really need that many frequencies? I mean, will we ever open 7 Ground frequencies?

2 Likes

Doesn’t it exist ?

The poll is now closed

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.