Problems working with iOS 9 beta

I’m not sure if anyone else has run into this, but every time I try to open infinite flight since downloading iOS 9 beta it will not open. I have reported the issue to Apple, but wanted to know if there’s a new update in sight that might help this issue.

Thanks,
Wes

Infinite Flight isn’t yet optimized to run on iOS 9 beta! :)

I swear this has been discussed before. Moved to bugs.

Infinite Flight is not optimized for iOS 9, nor should anyone expect it to be. If you’re running iOS 9 you would expect that some apps aren’t going to work. Will be fixed either next update or by the time iOS 9 is officially released

I downloaded ios 9 beta 3 too :( everytime i open infinite flight it crashes and i have a 1 month live subscribtion is there anyway to downgrade back to ios 8.4?

You can read an article on iMore showing you how to downgrade here: http://www.imore.com/how-downgrade-ios-9-back-ios-84 Good luck!!

This will delete things on your phone: you should have made a backup before upgrading to iOS 9 beta.

This should not be an issue anymore. iOS9 is definitely supported on the update.

Can we please put tgis topic to death already.

@swang007

closed #9

The August 2015 update should fix any issues related to iOS 9. If there are any new issues please create a new topic