Problems with my sim

So it looks like you activated the destination airport, instead of the first individual leg. You have to activate the first leg of your flight plan, or the first point after you takeoff from LAX. After you initiate the first leg, it will automatically go to the next, then the next, then the next, all the way to your destination.

oh okay thanks. if i have any problem can i give you my email so you can send me a video of you showing me

i activated the leg and it still went the wrong direction

Can you send me a screenshot of that? It may be because you missed the waypoint.

Alright, so you are taking off from KLAX, right? If you activate NAV after takeoff, it should be fine :)

i turned it on after taking off and instead of turning right it went straight

Are you sure that you are activating NAV, not HDG?

NAV is the one in the bottom left corner of the autopilot menu.

the circled one right??

Yeah, click the button you circled, and it should have six buttons. One for the AP On/Off, SPD, HDG, VS, NAV, and ALT. Do you see that?

yes so when i click that it should automatically turn itself

Which button(s) are you clicking? Which one(s) of the six buttons are illuminated?

i hit the a/p and it automatically connected except for heading which doesn’t control itself

You have to connect that yourself, just clicking A/P won’t activate NAV.

Try tapping the separate NAV button in the bottom left of the autopilot menu, the one I previously mentioned with 6 buttons on it.

can you send a screenshot of the nav button

when i hit the nav the plane turns the wrong direction

It may be because you are off-course, so the plane will turn in the most convenient direction to get back on track.

At this point, it may be best to watch some of the tutorials on the Infinite Flight YouTube channel, or the tutorials in the #tutorials category here on the forum, because there are some pretty helpful tutorials regarding this.

Here’s a very good one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw7wBUQQiKg

thanks so when i activate the leg is the first waypoint supposed to show

Usually, if your flight plan is correct, it will activate on its own. But, in some cases, you will have to manually do it.

In your case, I cannot exactly diagnose what is happening, but it seems to be either you are off-course, activating the wrong leg, not turning on NAV, or it may just be a bug.