Problems with LiveFlight Connect

Hello IFC,
I’m not sure if this is a duplicate topic or not, nor do I like creating support topics. But, I have a problem that I’d like to address and it is really starting to bug me.
So, I’ve had my joystick for about 2 years now, and just after the release of Global, I started to experience problems with LFC. Pretty much, LiveFlight just randomly disconnects mid-flight from Infinite Flight and I am unable to control the plane unless I restart LFC.
Now, most of the time, it disconnects at the worst times like when I am on short final and I end up crashing just short of the runway.
This is making me really angry as I payed good money for my joystick and I am pretty much unable to use it now.

I really hope someone can help me.
Thanks, Josh

Specs:
Ipad Air 2
Live Flight Connect (Windows 10)
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

1 Like

Check this out:

I have tried updating LFC with no luck.
Nothing seems to be working

Hmm :/
Then I would suggest you to contact Cameron or one of the other Liveflight-staff members and explain your problem to them.
But have you already tried reinstalling LFC?

Yes I have tried that.
I would consider my internet reasonably quick so it came with a shock after global was released that all these problems started arising

Ok so after looking around a lot, and I mean a lot, I think I have found the problem.
After endlessly looking through my settings app and testing new things, I came across the option “Save me power when my device knows I’m away”. Now ever since unchecking this, my LFC seems to work like it did before global without disconnecting. I believe this is the problem and I am relieved that I have finally found the solution.

1 Like

I’ve been having similar issues. I’ll check that setting.

Ok let me know if it makes a difference

If ever you do have issues and the community is unable to help check out https://help.liveflightapp.com or visit this page to submit a help request.

2 Likes

Great outcome!