Problems with ATC speaking

Hello, i have a problem, my ATC is not speaking only shows information in the up of screen, help pls

Make sure that the volume is up in Settings (Under Audio)

1 Like

Check your Audio settings. Are the other sounds working normally?

If your audio settings are good, then restart your device, and if that does not work re-install the app ;).

As mentioned above, all of those tips can and should help get it figured out…

Some things I’ve seen on my end for it not to work:

Exiting the app mid read (ATC is talking and you leave the app/get a call

Audio turned down or off

Internet connection isn’t strong and glitches you out (when not on WiFi I’ve seen this the most)

Hopefully one of the tips above and or this quick list gets it figured out!

Also make sure the ringer switch is not on.

ATC volume on max, I already reinstaled IF and restart my device, it doesent work :(

Hello!

What device are you using? There’s a big difference in iOS vs Android in this case and knowing the device would truly help.

ATC volume and other volume on max, other sounds works good, I already reinstalled my IF and restart my device, but it doesent work :(

Im using Meizu M5 note
https://www.meizu.com/en/products/m5note/summary.html

Please make sure you have TTS (text-to-speech) enabled. Not exactly sure where it is located in your device, but it’s usually Settings —> General.

I have the same problem as him and I’m on Iphone 7

Then i suggest you look through the other posts in here, as they are more likely to fit for iOS:
Mute switch on the left side.
Volume settings both in app & device.

4 Likes

i didn`t find TTS in general and other settings, i expext it’s not on my device, or android

I can guarantee you it is. It’s a native Android feature.

1 Like

Can you find in your settings the accessibility menu ?

Had the same problem all you have to do is exist of the app and go back on it without removing it from multitasking

I think I’ve had the problem. Did it happen right after you got a call? If yes, then it just fixes itself the next flight.

Here is how you can activate Android Text to Speech on your device:

1. Go to the Language and input panel and tap on Text-to-speech options at the bottom of the screen.
    Google text-to-speech
  2. Click on your Preferred Text to Speech engine. You will be able to find Google text-to-speech engine, as well as one from your device manufacturer if any.

As Schyllberg already stated, it’s most probably not a problem with the app, but rather your device.

1 Like

When you go to the accessibility menu you should see tts engine. Make sure Google text to speech engine is selected. When it is not in the list you can download it in Google play. Finally restart your device, open IF and you should be good to go! Cheers