problems with app not responding

the app keeps stopping responding I have already reinstalled the app I reseted the fix and the problem continues I am using an A3010 (Oneplus 3T)

Have you checked if your phone is on the device compatibility list? Device Compatibility Thread- Built By Us For You

If so, are all your setting to the recommended state? Also, does this happen outside of the app?

1 Like

Do you meet the minimum device requirements?

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Playstore)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

Also, when did this start occurring?

His phone does support all of globals updates, as the OnePlus 3t is only about 2 years old.

The only thing I will say, you have a Snapdragon 821, this was a very problematic chip actually, my Z5 has it and is frequented by crashes on various apps, and sometimes completely shutting down.

Obviously the first point of call is to reset the app, which you have done. The second I would suggest is to look at doing a factory reset on your phone. It isn’t ideal, but it allows us to identify some of the problem at least. If that fails, I have a CPU test I may ask you to complete 🙂

here quietly ran my specifications are: Android 8.0.0 (Oreo) 6Gb Ram (DDR4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (MSM9896Pro) 128GB of internal memory (UFS 2.0) OpenGL ES 3.1

Really and 820/1 are a bit problematic, but I’ve never had problems with them and no other app and although Oneplus has made several corrections over time and keeps on doing it, I even got in touch with Oxygen’s software engineering team They said they will check to see if it is a problem in the device software

no, it is not there but I can say that it is compatible because I have an S7 in hand as well and it is in the compatibility list out that my Oneplus 3T runs better than the S7 this taking the tests that I drive on my own

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.